RCI Website won't let me access my reservation!

bb24

We are less than a month away from our cruise and every time I try to get into my reservation this message pops up:

The system is currently unable to handle your request for retrieving your reservation.

I am able to log in, just not get into my cruise reservation. It has been like this for the past 3 or 4 days. We haven't done our online check-in yet and I'm starting to get nervous.

Is this happening to anyone else??

Over the weekend an overhaul to the site was done.

In order for me to see my reservation on Monday, I had to delete all of my computer "cookies". Even my bookmarked "RCCL" site link would bring up that message. After deleting cookies and re-bookmarking the site all is fine.

You might want to try this on your computer and see if it works.

We are less than a month away from our cruise and every time I try to get into my reservation this message pops up:

The system is currently unable to handle your request for retrieving your reservation.

I am able to log in, just not get into my cruise reservation. It has been like this for the past 3 or 4 days. We haven't done our online check-in yet and I'm starting to get nervous.

Is this happening to anyone else??

No problems for me. Did you book direct with RCI by phone? By the website? Or use a TA?

I was having the same problem. Finally called in an evening and got through. This is what you have to do:

Go to the RCI website and be sure you are NOT logged in.

Under "Before you Board" choose Countdown to Cruise

Enter in your Info (last name, res #, DMY of departure, and ship)

You should be now able to see your reservation.

Go to Cruise Documentation

Guest Vacation Docs- check status

Click "Print Document"

You can now view and/or print your seapass.

You can make any other changes to your account (excursions, reservations, shows, check balance, etc.) and do online check-in from here.

It's wonky and complicated, but 21 minutes on the phone later I had it mastered.

I was having the same problem. Finally called in an evening and got through. This is what you have to do:

Click "Print Document"

You can make any other changes to your account (excursions, reservations, shows, check balance, etc.) and do online check-in from here.

It's wonky and complicated, but 21 minutes on the phone later I had it mastered.

Thank you, it does work for me……….but I hope it gets fixed……...

Thank you, it does work for me……….but I hope it gets fixed……...

It worked for me too but do I have to use this process every time I want to access my reservation? I have a lot of #'s stored in my head but not our reservation # which means I have to look it up in my trip folder each time.

It would be nice if RCCL would send out something explaining the status and how to get to your reservation for us technically challenged folks.

Cathy

Edited by shelbylook

Click "Print Document"

Thanks so much! This is the only way it works. So Crazy...and annoying!!

It's happening to me, too. I have 2 reservations. I can get into one but not the other in the My Cruises section. I can get into that reservation by going in the back way from the "Before you Board" and "Countdown to Cruise" but that page tells me my cruise cost is $0.00 and I have a $1000 credit, which is completely wrong. Nowhere can I make a payment because it thinks I've already paid in full. Talking on the phone to RCI they have all of my correct info but cannot tell me why I can't get into my reservation the correct way (after talking to 3 different agents). They tell me to email them for help, which I had already done with no response. One guy tried telling me it was because I was using my iPad and they only support Internet Explorer. Well that still doesn't work. I hope they get this fixed soon. They act like they have no idea what I'm talking about. Good thing my cruise isn't until next May.

Click "Print Document"

This works for your luggage tags and cruise documents, but you HAVE to go into Online Check-in to get your SetSail pass for boarding. Two different areas.

I have this same problem on 2 out of 6 reservations i have.

Call Crown & Anchor. There is an adjustment that they can make to your profile that helps resolve these problems in most cases. They are definitely aware of the issue and doing everything they can to get it resolved ASAP.

That's not true about Internet Explorer. I've don't use it but until now I've always been able to access.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I know it wasn't true. I managed my reservation almost exclusively with the iPad for my last cruise this past May. It just want with arguing with their rep about it.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Happening to me too. I haven't been able to access my reservation online payment option for a month. I was making online payments prior and could see all cost breakdowns. I've called an been told they are working on it. I've emailed with no response. I finally called and made an over the phone payment. I'm not sailing until May 2014, but like to be able to access my account to keep track of when and what I've paid. I had to have the agent that took my payment over the phone send me an email receipt. I've never experienced anything like this with a cruise line before. This is my first trip to Europe and there are a lot of things I'm trying to juggle and keep track of and this is really kind of stressful. I also keep getting messages when I try and access the reservation that say..my Crown Anchor name doesn't match the reservation. I called over a week ago and thought this was corrected. The reservation also keeps showing the cruise balance changing. I can click on it and it changes from a 0 balance to something way above what we paid for the cruise. Hopefully, they will get all these bugs out of the system upgrade soon. Needed to vent. :rolleyes:

I can't access My Cruises or Crown and Anchor content in the English language from San Juan. I can't get a military or 55+ discount from San Juan. I cannot pay RCI directly for a reservation from San Juan.

I have a thread on these issues running but just in case someone at RCI is looking at this one but not the other one.

One could hope.

I hadn't been able to get in for 2 months despite numerous calls to RCI. First I was getting the"unable to retrieve reservation" and for the last week I was getting the "loyalty numbers do not match". Finally 2 days ago RCI transferred me to Crown and Anchor when I called. Chalysa at C&A asked for my login and password and looked at what I was seeing. She finally figured out that a RCI representative had internally switched my C&A number on my reservation with my wife's. The number displayed correctly on the web but it was backwards somewhere in their software. She corrected the problem and now I can login just fine to My Cruises for the first time in 2 months.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk