Just became 3-Star

djhsolara

The medallion levels (100, 300, 500, 700) based on only actual sea days are separate a separate program from the Star levels (30, 75, 200, 500) which can be achieved in part through spending. But - I don't think they're giving out the pins anymore.

When we received our copper medallions we did not get the pins, but I had gotten them a few months earlier by writing to the Mariner Society, fearing that they would be gone by the time we hit the 100 days on board.

Betty, when the new * system pins were introduced, the old medallion program, with oval pins ended. The medallions from silver on up were reinstated quickly (copper was reinstated some time later), but the pins were not. The only pins awarded now are the * pins.

Some folks were able to get the pins that match the medallions on board, or from the Mariner Society, as long as they lasted. You can try asking the Mariner Society if they have any silver pins left.

Thanks John & Ruth..I suspected as much, but will e-mail the Mariner Society anyway & ask if they have any 300 day silver pins left..

Planning to give our little 6 yr old GGD one of the Copper Medallion's & also give one to our Special Needs Granddaughter to keep in her room..They both will be careful with them & appreciate having them..

Can't give one to our GGS as he's a real boy who is hyper -active!

He's liable to unintentionally hurt someone or break a window if he tosses it around..:eek:.. LOL

Thanks again...:)Betty

P.S. I notice a new format for the reply boxes, but can't find the spell check..Is it gone?

We just became 3-star during our cruise last week and the notification and pins were delivered to us onboard. Is this normal? I thought we would just get it in the mail once we got home.

Sent from my iPad

I was away when you started this thread.

Just wanted to say -- Congratulations on getting to the 3 star level.

Thanks John & Ruth..I suspected as much, but will e-mail the Mariner Society anyway & ask if they have any 300 day silver pins left..

Planning to give our little 6 yr old GGD one of the Copper Medallion's & also give one to our Special Needs Granddaughter to keep in her room..They both will be careful with them & appreciate having them..

Can't give one to our GGS as he's a real boy who is hyper -active!

He's liable to unintentionally hurt someone or break a window if he tosses it around..:eek:.. LOL

Thanks again...:)Betty

P.S. I notice a new format for the reply boxes, but can't find the spell check..Is it gone?

I still see the "check mark" with the ABC above it -- for spell check.