Single man wanted!

Melli

Well it was directed at anyone ...New York area...You definitely know about cold and snow there too..lol...Both of us have had quite the record snow fall and now this year..record rain fall.I have never really been that far east...Pittsburgh is as far as I have been and that was for work and ended up being a work and sleep situation. Germany baveria...on my bucket list...My German is a little rusty but...guten tag Melli. Have a good time at work.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Forums mobile app

Well it was directed at anyone ...New York area...You definitely know about cold and snow there too..lol...Both of us have had quite the record snow fall and now this year..record rain fall.I have never really been that far east...Pittsburgh is as far as I have been and that was for work and ended up being a work and sleep situation. Germany baveria...on my bucket list...My German is a little rusty but...guten tag Melli. Have a good time at work.

...about the "rusty" German - I guess it's a really difficult language to learn anyway - Guten Tag too ;)

Nisky, I've been to New York already many times -actually to Manhattan as all the tourists do - love shopping and the theatres on Broadway...Amazing!

Never been to Pittsburgh though - been to Washington, Boston and Phily - love New Orleans and Miami Beach.

What are your favorite places?

Smithers, will it be your first time in Florida when you'll go on the Getaway?

Have a great day!

Manhattan is a magical island. Great restaurants, parks, museums, shows, architectural wonders and more. The boroughs of Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx and Staten Island also have a lot going on and their own vibes. But New York State is much more than the New York City area.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I was in Orlando in 2003. I did the theme parks while I was there. I have been to Vegas a couple of times and don't have the desire to go back. First time was great second time not so much. I have friends from all over the u.s. and around the world so that is nice. I want to hit NYC and visit the memorial. I have researched New York much so I am not sure what I would really like to do. I have a couple days off so is always a nice day. I learned German in high school. I found that it depends how the teacher teaches it. I found it some what easy to learn

I was in Orlando in 2003. I did the theme parks while I was there. I have been to Vegas a couple of times and don't have the desire to go back. First time was great second time not so much. I have friends from all over the u.s. and around the world so that is nice. I want to hit NYC and visit the memorial. I have researched New York much so I am not sure what I would really like to do. I have a couple days off so is always a nice day. I learned German in high school. I found that it depends how the teacher teaches it. I found it some what easy to learn

Hi Smithers!

I think it's great you learned German at high school - and I do agree that in many cases it depends on the teacher...;)

I also was in Orlando many years ago and I enjoyed the Universal Studio park most - the only thing I would do is to come back for Animal Kingdom one day as it is the only park I haven't visited yet...

Do you have a couple of days off at the moment? - What do you like to do in your spare time?

Have a great day!

melli

Nisky, Have you visited D.C. ? Flew into there but that is about it. I think that would be a good place to visit. I enjoy learning about the history about most places.

I was there for two days and remember that the museums there were amazingly interesting! (And they were completely for free which is so special in my view as in my country you always have to pay ....lol)

Loved the museum about aircrafts and spaceships and the museum of arts!

Well I like to fish and hunt. I also like to go for bike rides and go hiking and going for walks and of course spending time with my kiddos. The occasional movie isn't out of the question either. How about you melli and nisky??

Well I like to fish and hunt. I also like to go for bike rides and go hiking and going for walks and of course spending time with my kiddos. The occasional movie isn't out of the question either. How about you melli and nisky??

You really love the outdoors!

I like going for long walks with my dog, hiking is also okay - but I also like reading or shopping :D

I'll be in Alaska for two weeks this summer - guess I'll enjoy the outdoors there - I love watching animals!

Melli, I love the outdoors!! I was raised being outdoors...I was raised in the country and have always enjoyed it. Teaching my kids about the outdoors...My daughter wants to go hunting this year. When I started working I had a outdoor job and after school also. Alaska sounds like a good time...Almost moved there...I throw my ipod on and meditate...it is rather peaceful to me. I like to read also. What type of books are you into??...We have a oktoberfest fest here but nothing like germany. Where I live there are primarily German norweign iris decents....I am primarily German irish...let me tell you it's quite the combo...lol

Melli, I love the outdoors!! I was raised being outdoors...I was raised in the country and have always enjoyed it. Teaching my kids about the outdoors...My daughter wants to go hunting this year. When I started working I had a outdoor job and after school also. Alaska sounds like a good time...Almost moved there...I throw my ipod on and meditate...it is rather peaceful to me. I like to read also. What type of books are you into??...We have a oktoberfest fest here but nothing like germany. Where I live there are primarily German norweign iris decents....I am primarily German irish...let me tell you it's quite the combo...lol

I also enjoy the outdoors but always like to sleep in comfortable beds lol

Will be on the NCL Sun in August and see Alaska - can't wait!

How old are your kids? German-Irish? - Love Ireland! Have you ever been there? Beautiful green hills there...What kind of outdoor job did you do?

I also love to listen to music...I like to read different kinds of books- I like Dan Brown for example or Nora Roberts or I read travel guides etc. What are you into?

I have a eight year old and a ten year old. German irish is my heritage. My name sake is german. I enjoy jim patterson books. I use to work on a Dairy farm full time but now I work a professional job in the security/law enforcement industry. I would mind meeting new people. (; A person can never have too many friends. A created a new group on Facebook called cruise critic unoffical solo/Single freinds if you ladies would like to join...I wouldnt be offended either way. Looks like that feb cruise will be my next cruise after that is in the air

Sent from my SM-T217S using Forums mobile app

I have a eight year old and a ten year old. German irish is my heritage. My name sake is german. I enjoy jim patterson books. I use to work on a Dairy farm full time but now I work a professional job in the security/law enforcement industry. I would mind meeting new people. (; A person can never have too many friends. A created a new group on Facebook called cruise critic unoffical solo/Single freinds if you ladies would like to join...I wouldnt be offended either way. Looks like that feb cruise will be my next cruise after that is in the air

I have a friend in Chicago who works in law enforcement too - that's an interesting thing to do. Yes, it's great to have friends around the world... the facebook group you created is a really nice idea - I'm not on facebook though - sorry

I will be on the Getaway also, in April 2015 - I can only go on vacation when my students have their vacation...;)

Have a great day!

I haven't book anything yet but I could enterain the idea. What subject do you teach??

I teach German and English - so I studied both languages at University and I was really focused on American and English literature . Now I have been into teaching for 11 years and I do still love it. lol

I will be on the Getaway on April 4 - never been to St Maarten - want to check out that airport where the planes are landing right above your head!:D

I teach German and English - so I studied both languages at University and I was really focused on American and English literature . Now I have been into teaching for 11 years and I do still love it. lol

I will be on the Getaway on April 4 - never been to St Maarten - want to check out that airport where the planes are landing right above your head!:D

I guessed that you are a English teacher. You are very fluent in the english (; language. I saw that beach in st.maartin also. I thought it would be neat to visit it. April 3 hmm...i am definitely thinking about it. If I went the 3rd I would have my own room. That would be a plus...I heard the cabins are actually quite a bit smaller than most people think.

I guessed that you are a English teacher. You are very fluent in the english (; language. I saw that beach in st.maartin also. I thought it would be neat to visit it. April 3 hmm...i am definitely thinking about it. If I went the 3rd I would have my own room. That would be a plus...I heard the cabins are actually quite a bit smaller than most people think.

I try to be fluent - Would please everyone forgive me any kinds of mistakes ...! :o

I booked an inside for April 4 and I'm always fine with the size of the cabins - it's a ship and not a hotelroom - people often forget that - and above all it's never the size that matters ....lol..I also liked the studio cabins for solo travelers but they are indeed really a bit small.

How come you would have your own room in April but not in February if I may ask?

April is a great time for Florida but the problem might be that the cruise perhaps is already fully sold out at that time of the year...

Life is too short to worry about the small mistakes...besides no one is perfect. I was thinking about doing a singles cruise in feb. but really am 8n the fence.

Can't give you any advice as I have never been on a singles cruise but I would perhaps be a bit annoyed as I guess I perhaps would feel a bit like being on a market and I am the horse and everyone is checking me out....lol

Yea and the other part for me is when I am on vacation I never sleep well. would hate to keep someone else awake or annoyed. [emoji3] If I did do the singles thing I would have a roomate...and sometimes it is nice to have time to youself. Especially when you don't even know the person...yea definitely wouldn't want to feel like a piece of meat...I don't think everyone thinks that way but I am sure that some do. I am a early riser so I like to go to the gym and work out for a little while.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Yea and the other part for me is when I am on vacation I never sleep well. would hate to keep someone else awake or annoyed. [emoji3] If I did do the singles thing I would have a roomate...and sometimes it is nice to have time to youself. Especially when you don't even know the person...yea definitely wouldn't want to feel like a piece of meat...I don't think everyone thinks that way but I am sure that some do. I am a early riser so I like to go to the gym and work out for a little while.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I'm an early riser too, like to walk some miles round the ship :-), and sometimes due to the 6 hours time difference to Europe I fall asleep quite early - I could never share a room with a stranger - it would really stress me cause the person might be on a completely different schedule...I had to share a room once but that's over 15 years ago and I didn't know which roomate I would get - oh my, she came home very late every night, had a lot of drinks, a lot of :-( and one night she even took a guy to our room while I was asleep - that was completely crazy and I really complained about her the next day - horrible vacation - now 15 years later I can laugh about it lol