RHAPSODY REVIEW July 3-10

Bonnie....you need to be very carefull of chocolates on the pillow here in Texas. One small power outage and it will be "Melts in your hair, not in your mouth"

Mike

www.homepage.mac.com/csealove/

In this house any chocolate placed out in the open is demolished before you can ask.. milk or dark.

Bonnie - it's good to see you back! We will all stay friendly on the Rhapsody threads. I just can't stop lurking (and posting occasionally) even though our July cruise is a memory and our next cruise is still a dream! Perhaps as I read reviews and answer a few Rhapsody questions it keeps our memories fresher!

Debbie

Debbie, glad to see I am not the only lurker. I am now living vicariously through everyone on these boards who have an upcoming cruise. And yes, it does keep those memories alive!

Cat, I'm not working now but hope that is just temporary. I had enough to do getting settled here. Now I want to go out and punch a time clock. (office administration) You know, the grass is always greener...... I cannot wait to compare cruise stories with you at the next Dallas M&M. Almost a month away!! How excited are you????????? Are you doing Key West or MO Bay?

[quote name='Cruise Cat']We are doing Key West![/QUOTE]

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=darkorchid][b]We loved Key West. Have a margarita for me!! AND...a slice of choco dipped key lime pie. mmmmmmmm. [/b][/color][/font]

Archived