RHAPSODY REVIEW July 3-10

Well unless the next M&M is not until Sept. next year:eek: , I will be sure to bring some pics.

I'm not really sure that group could wait that long to get back together.

Yikes! I'm ahead of myself and thought you were taking your cruise Sept. of THIS year. I guess if you can wait, so can I. LOL I seem to remember Wallie mentioning another gathering in Oct. Anybody out there have any info??

I e-mailed RCL last month about the Rhapsody's entertainment lineup and they wrote back saying that they can't give out the info because it is subject to change. I have always been able to get it in the past. :( I used the email address links you provided. Maybe I'll get lucky with this e-mail! :)

the Dallas M&M's seem to be every 3 months. i think it takes everyone that long to recover. LOL

And yes, I missed the last one. I'm a bad wolf. :(

If we do October, Cat can fill us in on his Rhapsody cruise.

It'll be great to compare cruise memories with past Rhapsody cruisers and heighten the anticipation of future cruisers. Is it always in Arlington? I know how to get there now!!

Wolfie, you missed a great M&M. I hope I can make the next one. Where in Dallas are you? I'm off Legacy Drive in Plano. Ohhh to be getting ready to get on that ship tomorrow :(

Bonnie, Loved the review. I waited till you were done to take it all in. I can't wait to cruise again. Trying to get my Mother on a ship early 2006 for her 50th birthday. She has doubt's. Although, I have my grandparents(her mom & dad) working her in for me. Since she is in Ohio. Any ideas on how to get her to go? Need a lot of help. She needs the push and I can't push her myself.

We love to Sail out of Galveston and LA. Both not a far drive. To Galveston is 5 hours and LA is about an 8 hour drive. Plus, we walked Bourbon Street again for or Mardi Gras memories.

Hope to see ya again at the next M&M. Or sooner, LOL

Bonnie, Loved the review. I waited till you were done to take it all in. I can't wait to cruise again. Trying to get my Mother on a ship early 2006 for her 50th birthday. She has doubt's. Although, I have my grandparents(her mom & dad) working her in for me. Since she is in Ohio. Any ideas on how to get her to go? Need a lot of help. She needs the push and I can't push her myself.

We love to Sail out of Galveston and LA. Both not a far drive. To Galveston is 5 hours and LA is about an 8 hour drive. Plus, we walked Bourbon Street again for or Mardi Gras memories.

Yikes, did I meet you at the Dallas Meet n Mingle? Forgive, me please! I met so many wonderful people I was overwhelmed AND worried about driving back home. (no, not because of drinking...I hate to drive in unchartered territory) LOL

If this is your mom's first cruise not much you can do but let her read glowing reviews.... ahem.. and just keep being optimistic. Tell her you never met anyone that didn't get hooked on cruising after the first one. Bribe her, threaten her but get her on that ship!!! LOL

See you at the next M&M!!

Bonnie - we are around Renner and 190 - the Richardson/Plano area. and I'm a native dallas girl so if you ever need some info, let me know.

Sopie: Glad you liked my review. I anticipate yours in the future!

Wolfie: I have no idea where Renner or 190 is but I do know where Richardson is. LOL If I run into and difficulty that I need help with I will know who to yell for help!! Thanks for the offer.

Or are they still "Mardi Gras du Monde" and "Rock on Broadway"? (Please tell me it's changed, please tell me it's changed, I can't see those again!!!)

Yes they had the Mardi Gras and Broadway shows in the nightclub on the Rhapsody on my cruise. The entertainment was just... ok. A place to go before dinner. We had late seating and our showtime was pre-dinner at 7PM. Nice to relax with a foofoo drink, be entertained and then have a nice dinner. Since we had late night in Key West and an unscheduled overnight in Cozumel we didn't make all the shows. Sounds like RCCL should think about some new entertainment acts. If you are tired of the review acts, try seeing the same comic on the same cruise twice! First and last night. Slightly different jokes but same topics. RCCL.. you listening?????????

Just tell her if does not go she is missing the vaction of a lifetime. Once you go is there any other vacation that compares?:confused:

But the again no one can make her go.

Just tell her if does not go she is missing the vaction of a lifetime. Once you go is there any other vacation that compares?:confused:

But the again no one can make her go.

It's amazing isn't it the preconceptions people who were never on a ship have of cruising. I only know of one couple who took one cruise and would never cruise again. Not the ship, the ports of call, the food, or the entertainment, just the whole overall experience of not being able to stay in one port for an extended amount of time. They were actually bored on sea days!! What do they know anyway!????

Yikes, did I meet you at the Dallas Meet n Mingle? Forgive, me please! I met so many wonderful people I was overwhelmed AND worried about driving back home.

Yes we did meet. It was brief. Wallie played the video tapes right after. Then when we made our way back around, you were gone. Wallie did inform us you arrived home safely. Hope you get DH to join you for the next one.

I am going to print out your review, send it to her and then threaten to keep her grandkids away. LOL She will know I'm kidding. But it is worth a try.

Again, Thanks and see ya soon....

~Jackie

(Mrs. Factor on CF thread)

Yes we did meet. It was brief. Wallie played the video tapes right after. Then when we made our way back around, you were gone. Wallie did inform us you arrived home safely. Hope you get DH to join you for the next one.

I am going to print out your review, send it to her and then threaten to keep her grandkids away. LOL She will know I'm kidding. But it is worth a try.

Again, Thanks and see ya soon....

~Jackie

(Mrs. Factor on CF thread)

Jackie, how do you only print my review without the other posts? I am semi computer illiterate. Do you just copy and paste the posts you want printed? I would love a copy of my own review!! LOL

Wolfie: There HAS to be lots of wonderful friendly places that will tolerate..errrr...accommodate our happy meet and mingle group in the North Dallas area. I'm kinda new to the area so the search is in your court. I think the Arlington M&M is already tradition but who is to say we can't have another one near us also? We can be twice blessed!!

Wolfie: There HAS to be lots of wonderful friendly places that will tolerate..errrr...accommodate our happy meet and mingle group in the North Dallas area. I'm kinda new to the area so the search is in your court. I think the Arlington M&M is already tradition but who is to say we can't have another one near us also? We can be twice blessed!!

Now Bonnie you can't have all the fun. I'm sure if you told us where to meet "up north" some of us would still make it. We would be there for sure!:)

• 2 weeks later...

During my lurking mode I found this thread again. Brought it all back. I decided to only post on Rhapsody threads. They are the friendliest!!!

Cat, I STILL have cruise withdrawal symptoms. I turn my bed down everynight and place a chocolate on the pillow. I go to dinner dressed in a formal gown twice a week and when I go to a restaurant I order more than one entree. :rolleyes:

Archived