breakaway bahamas run- 1st night dinner

Fl0werChild_

hello all! excited to be on the nov 17th cruise on the breakaway. I wanted to book a speciality restaurant for us the first night of the cruise. Anyone who has been on the bahamas run able to give me an idea of what time i should think about booking dinner for? I know there will be muster drill, we sail away at 3pm (we plan to try and enjoy a sailaway cocktail). Then wait for our luggage, shower and get ready for dinner (probably take an hour for us to get ready). It 6pm too early to make a reservation? is 7pm more realistic ? Thanks so much in advance, any help is appreciated, i know this is kind of a weird question, i just dont want to it to be too early that we are rushed getting ready, and i dont want it to be too late that we are just waiting around starving :D

We booked the Cirque show the first night on the 10/27 sailing. If you are going to go to it, do it the first night and get tickets for $29 instead of $39. Sure you get a free bottle of wine in a specialty restaurant the first night, but I think the Cirque savings are better. We went to the second show(8:30) and we were busy right up until that time seeing and exploring everything.

hello all! excited to be on the nov 17th cruise on the breakaway. I wanted to book a speciality restaurant for us the first night of the cruise. Anyone who has been on the bahamas run able to give me an idea of what time i should think about booking dinner for? I know there will be muster drill, we sail away at 3pm (we plan to try and enjoy a sailaway cocktail). Then wait for our luggage, shower and get ready for dinner (probably take an hour for us to get ready). It 6pm too early to make a reservation? is 7pm more realistic ? Thanks so much in advance, any help is appreciated, i know this is kind of a weird question, i just dont want to it to be too early that we are rushed getting ready, and i dont want it to be too late that we are just waiting around starving :D

Can't say about the time, but somewhere in there seems reasonable. I see that you are on the same sailing as we are. Have you checked out our roll call? We are meeting up for sailaway and we have quite a group. I thought about either booking a specialty or the cirque show for the first night myself, but I promised my girls I would go with the flow this trip, so I am not planning a dinner ahead of time. Kind of hoping I can talk them into at least the cirque show the first night, but then again I think I hear creme brulee calling my name...lol.