South Shore-Fosters beach dip-chairs included or just entrance fee?

JohnBoy in NC

Hi

did some searching in this forum and got most of my questions answered.

Probably going to book South Shore zip/dip (even though they haven't got back to me on several attempts)...and I am fine with Fosters as location of beach break (wish it was further down, but maybe we could take a snorkel boat out to Tabyana/iguana wall).

Question - I assume Tour price includes the "admission" fee to Fosters...and others have said that includes one drink.....does it include a chair rental...or is that separate. If separate....assume around 5 or 10 per chair?

Has anyone priced the snorkel/boat from the beach? Last time Victor Bodden driver arrange a group deal for us - $25/pp

Thanks

John in NC

I would suggest Argentine Grill down West Bay beach a bit from Fosters. There is one in West End also, but anyway, the fee is $10 PP at both, and Argentine has much , much, nicer chairs and umbrellas, and is closer to where you are talking about..It is hard to find online info on Argentine, but it is there...

SANY2343.jpg

image ru

Hi

Probably going to book South Shore zip/dip (even though they haven't got back to me on several attempts)...and I am fine with Fosters as location of beach break (wish it was further down, but maybe we could take a snorkel boat out to Tabyana/iguana wall).

Question - I assume Tour price includes the "admission" fee to Fosters...and others have said that includes one drink.....does it include a chair rental...or is that separate. If separate....assume around 5 or 10 per chair?

Has anyone priced the snorkel/boat from the beach? Last time Victor Bodden driver arrange a group deal for us - $25/pp

Ya might be better off asking either South Shore what is included in the price. They will tag you with the correct wrist band to you get what ya paid for. :0) If the chair is separate, you are correct it may be $5 or $10.

One need not take a boat to the iguana wall, easy peasy just walk down the beach... Or if you like contact Foster's, one of his kin takes people out to the Blue Channel, the thing I like about this guy is he gets in the water with you to show ya cool stuff and takes a floating ring in case any of your group gets tired OR you need to locate him. Dang, if I have forgotten his name... dude has lived on the island since the dawn of time.

Enjoy the island!

One need not take a boat to the iguana wall, easy peasy just walk down the beach... Or if you like contact Foster's, one of his kin takes people out to the Blue Channel, the thing I like about this guy is he gets in the water with you to show ya cool stuff and takes a floating ring in case any of your group gets tired OR you need to locate him. Dang, if I have forgotten his name... dude has lived on the island since the dawn of time.

Enjoy the island!

thanks for the info...my kids have never snorkeled before...and wasnt sure how hard it is navigating the kidney to get out to the 2nd line reef. If they do well in Cozumel/Belize with snorkeling..we may just do what you suggest---walk and rent some gear. If Fosters has a conection for a good rate--may be easier since time is limited. I will definitely ask when we arrive. Snorkeling here was GREAT last time.

John in NC