Transportation from POM to Ft. Lauderdale Beach Hotels

Does anyone know what options are available to transport two people from POM to Ft. Lauderdale Beach area? The W, Marriott or Ritz...

Taxi, rental, shuttle service? I'm looking to avoid a rental car because I'd rather not deal with picking the car up, dropping it off etc..but I am open to all suggestions.

Taxi will run about $80-85+tip

Shuttles from SAS, QLS, MJS, Go Airport and others should make this trip for about $15+ per person, but they may drop the majority of passengers off at FLL before taking you to your hotel.

Larry's Limos is oftne suggested for Miami service -probably about the same fare as a cab. You might call your hotel to see if they have a preferred provider they can point you toward.

Thanks Jonin. SAS and QAS only services the airport and surrounding hotels. I have reservations for airport downtown Miami post cruise. Unfortunatly, they do not provide service to any of the Beach Hotels. I will call Larry's Limo. I've used his service in the past but I think it's well over $100.00. The hotel will provide a sadan for $160.00. That's way out of my league :-)