Magic unexpected return to port

purplethorn

If anybody is watching the port cam we'll be arriving shortly for a one hour detour from our scheduled route

Captain announced we had to pick up a 'technical part' from Miami so they turned the ship around (we were almost at Key Largo) ... good thing today is 'at sea' day so overall itinerary is not impacted

I hope its an air conditioning part ... we've been having a lot of AC problems in the room and they have not been able to fix it

other than that we are having a blast

If anybody is watching the port cam we'll be arriving shortly for a one hour detour from our scheduled route

Captain announced we had to pick up a 'technical part' from Miami so they turned the ship around (we were almost at Key Largo) ... good thing today is 'at sea' day so overall itinerary is not impacted

I hope its an air conditioning part ... we've been having a lot of AC problems in the room and they have not been able to fix it

other than that we are having a blast

It is amazing to see the Magic - I hope your cruise is going well and that what ever that they needed is easy to get.

im waving at the cam now lol ... just docked

I am glad we returned .. it made for an interesting day since im not big on 'at sea' days :)

I wish I could zoom in! haha, so any more details on what happened? And yeah you can even count your cruise as 2 because you came to Miami twice!

im waving at the cam now lol ... just docked

I am glad we returned .. it made for an interesting day since im not big on 'at sea' days :)

Is your cabin in the aft of the ship? Just spoke to someone on Instagram and they said that the Aft does not have A/C!

No i am mid ship.

They loaded up freon ... one of the staff this morning said that most likely we are going back for freon but I didn't know what kind of freon

Our room is actually freezing even though we have the thermostat at the warmest setting ... at night we are like icicles lol

Now it makes sense they prolly have it cranked up for the poor folks in the back

Edited by purplethorn

No i am mid ship.

They loaded up freon ... one of the staff this morning said that most likely we are going back for freon but I didn't know what kind of freon

Our room is actually freezing even though we have the thermostat at the warmest setting ... at night we are like icicles lol

Now it makes sense they prolly have it cranked up for the poor folks in the back

Well better to be cold then hot in my opinion! haha and if it's only for that then you should be back at sea very soon!