RCI Enchatment New Years Cruise (12/30)

Hey everyone! I was wondering if anyone has ever gone on a "holiday" cruise with RCI. I am an avid cruiser with them and was just wondering the differences with a holiday 5 day cruise versus the normal week long cruise. Any clues as to what to expect for new years celebrations on the boat? Dinners? Any information on the boat in general? Anything is appreciated, thank you in advance! :)

We were on the Monarch last year for both the Christmas and New Years cruise and loved it. For New Years they had formal night on New Year's Eve, gave out hats and noisemakers, party in the Centrum and on the pool deck. Liked it so much we are doing it again this year on the Liberty for Christmas. I know Nassau may not always be the best but I believe on your sailing you will be in port New Years Day. Check out the parade that they have. They do th parade on Boxing Day and New Years Day. We thought it was fantastic. The detail in the costumes was incredible.

Hey everyone! I was wondering if anyone has ever gone on a "holiday" cruise with RCI. I am an avid cruiser with them and was just wondering the differences with a holiday 5 day cruise versus the normal week long cruise. Any clues as to what to expect for new years celebrations on the boat? Dinners? Any information on the boat in general? Anything is appreciated, thank you in advance! :)

I have sailed several NYE cruises...

I usually sail solo, although majority are families and couples, but for me I take the opportunity to make new friends and have some social interaction, rather than staying home and watching the ball drop on TV! Lol

Super party atmosphere..and Enchantment has a great and happy crew IMHO.

Lots of fun, party favors, champagne, and guests make the effort to don some lovely formal attire...also the NYE parade in Nassau is not to be missed...

Go! If you can, I am sure you won't be disappointed!

(Wish I could go this year, but too expensive for solo now...).

We were on Oasis for last NYE and had a ball! This year we are sailing Enchantment for NYE and can't wait!! It is so much fun celebrating with so many people. They had fun party hats/horns on our table in the MDR and free Champagne at midnight!

Definitely worth it!!

Renee