Freedom of the Seas 11/17 and info

unc1acc

Anyone happen to be going on this cruise(leaving Sunday)? Yes, I know it the first cruise after the swinger's convention on board. :)

A lot of people I've seen on here are bent out of shape but do they not realize stuff goes on in their cabins likely before they get on anyway??

So, even if you aren't going on this sailing but have cruised FOS and RCCL before...what should I not miss? We are sailing on the Eastern route, Coco Cay, St. Thomas and St. Maarten.

Thanks!

Anyone happen to be going on this cruise(leaving Sunday)? Yes, I know it the first cruise after the swinger's convention on board. :)

A lot of people I've seen on here are bent out of shape but do they not realize stuff goes on in their cabins likely before they get on anyway??

So, even if you aren't going on this sailing but have cruised FOS and RCCL before...what should I not miss? We are sailing on the Eastern route, Coco Cay, St. Thomas and St. Maarten.

Thanks!

I agree that if pax realized what went on in their cabin the last cruise they would probably learn something they did not want to know. :eek:

The Voyager and Freedom Class ships have an ice skating rink on deck 3 with a really nice ice show, so you may want to consider it. You have to get tickets ahead of time (open seating) so check the daily newsletter for the time to get the tickets.

There is a flow rider up on top that could be interesting along with a climbing wall for the athletic minded.

They will have two party/parades during the week in the royal promenade which is a lot of fun.

St Marteen is a divided island between the Dutch and French. You will land on the Dutch side. Nearby is Haulover beach that a lot of pax like to go to since it is right under the approach to the airport. The planes will be minutes from touch down and therefore quite large and impressive. Orient beach on the French side is a beautiful beach with sand, calm water, beach bars, food and one end is for clothing optional if you are so inclined.

St Thomas is in the USVI so your cell phone will work free under your plan. They do drive on the left side of the road though if you decide to rent a car. There are several beaches on St Thomas or you can take the ferry out of Redhook to St John where the beaches are prettier and less crowded. Since you will be in US territory, it is safe to use credit cards etc.

Me and my friend (yes, just a friend) will be on this sailing as part of an entire wedding party. We're starting to get excited and hope to meet some nice people on board. The only other time I sailed, my ex-partner and I met some really fun people and we had a great time! :)