Cancelling 10 days before cruise

DKJ

Unfortunately one person in our group that's in another cabin may have to cancel. Are there any alternatives like obc or substituting another passenger?? I'm so bummed out right now the thought of losing all that money is making angry and sick to my stomach :(

Any suggestions would be greatly aappreciated.

You should be able to substitute with another person as long as they are not in the 1st position for that cabin. Call today and make sure anyone you are substituting has proper documentation prior to the switch. Good luck

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Forums mobile app

You should be able to substitute with another person as long as they are not in the 1st position for that cabin. Call today and make sure anyone you are substituting has proper documentation prior to the switch. Good luck

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Forums mobile app

Unfortunately they are and the op is a minor

You should be able to substitute with another person as long as they are not in the 1st position for that cabin.

Are you 100% sure about the limitation definitely being for the first passenger?

I've understood that as long as one person remains from original booking, changes are allowed - no matter in what order the original passengers were entered.

I'm asking because I'm genuinely interested, we have just booked a cruise with friends where two single passengers are now booked in a cabin together but will move around if they find other travel companions.

Edited by Demonyte

Unfortunately one person in our group that's in another cabin may have to cancel. Are there any alternatives like obc or substituting another passenger?? I'm so bummed out right now the thought of losing all that money is making angry and sick to my stomach :(

Hopefully there is some insurance involved. As others mentioned, confirm if you have a replacement passenger lined up, and then call and plead your case with your TA or NCL. Given that they (NCL) won't really be out any if they have that passenger or not since it is past all refund dates, hopefully they will be able to swap out the names and make this unfortunate situation more tolerable for the guests still sailing. Good luck

As others have said; don't depend on us to be able to give you correct advise. I do think you can substitute another person with a name change charge that might be about $50.00. You need to get a clarification asap and a commitment from the person who might not be able to cruise. Time is of the essiense when you get down to the last few weeks.

I broke my ankle on Tuesday, we were do to cruise on Sat. I was the lead person on the reservation. My friend was able to find someone to go in my place and set it all up. If he could do it anyone can do it, Enjoy your cruise and be sure you always buy insurance.

Thank goodness the op was still able to sail !!!!

This has been a stressful week , looking forward to relaxing :)

Thanks for all the suggestions, glad I didn't have to use them:D