Super Bowl Party On Freedom?

surfergina

Super Bowl is on February 2nd and that's when we will cruise on Freedom. Does anyone know if they're going to televise the game and have a party there?

I don't know about a party, but they will teleivse the game.

A few years ago when we cruised on Superbowl Sunday the game was broadcast in the theatre on a big screen and they offered tailgate type of food....wings, hot dogs, etc. The only difference is that you won't see any of the commercials.

The Fiance and I live 35 minutes from MetLife stadium but will be sailing on the Freedom on 2/2!! Can't wait for some football!

My husband and I live a few minutes from the stadium too! You picked a great week to get away from the madness that will be happening in our area during that time.

The Fiance and I live 35 minutes from MetLife stadium but will be sailing on the Freedom on 2/2!! Can't wait for some football!

My husband and I live a few minutes from the stadium too! You picked a great week to get away from the madness that will be happening in our area during that time.

Us too. We live about 15 min from Met Life and im not lookin forward to all the traffic that week. I'd rather be on board watching the game then at home. Heck, this will be my sixth superbowl at sea.:D Just have to DVR the game for the commercials.

See some of you on board.:)

Super Bowl is on February 2nd and that's when we will cruise on Freedom. Does anyone know if they're going to televise the game and have a party there?

We were cruising for the final game of the NBA Championship several years ago, on Liberty. Since we were from S. Florida and the Heat were playing, we did not want to miss the final game. RCCL had a GREAT party; Set up the ability to watch the game in one of the bars, with food buffet set up complete with chips and dips....better than being at a friends house...no one had to clean up after the game. It was a BLAST.

I can only imagine what they will do for the SuperBowl!!!

On the Liberty a couple of years ago (Freedom's sister ship) there was a party in Studio B and the game was on a jumbo tv and on a lot of small tvs.

They had food set up where the ice rink is (hot dogs tacos and not sure what else)

The game was also in the On Air Club as well. It was lots of fun

They even had a Superbowl pool (gambling not swimming:D)