Miracle deck 8 balcony

Cindy 800

I'm familiar with deck 8 and love it. But, this time I'll be on the Miracle to Alaska and don't recall if the balcony on 8 will have much cover for those rainy Alaska days. Specifically cabin 8250 which is on the side, near the aft (but not aft) on one of the jetted out sections of the ship. Picture an hour glass, this is on the more wide part. Ive found some pictures and zoomed in but I'm still not positive if there is much or any cover above. Thanks for any help!

I'm familiar with deck 8 and love it. But, this time I'll be on the Miracle to Alaska and don't recall if the balcony on 8 will have much cover for those rainy Alaska days. Specifically cabin 8250 which is on the side, near the aft (but not aft) on one of the jetted out sections of the ship. Picture an hour glass, this is on the more wide part. Ive found some pictures and zoomed in but I'm still not positive if there is much or any cover above. Thanks for any help!

We love the Miracle, and have a number of 'ship' pictures...attached is one, that when zoomed in, shows the Starboard side equivalence of 8250 and the large overhang above.

We are back onboard in April for our Hawaiian cruise...are you boarding in Vancouver on the 28th ?

1995921526_03-29-13K(195).jpg.2919e242272be4bb9a11a3e4b16e958e.jpg

Edited by K&P Luv2Cruise

We love the Miracle, and have a number of 'ship' pictures...attached is one, that when zoomed in, shows the Starboard side equivalence of 8250 and the large overhang above.

We are back onboard in April for our Hawaiian cruise...are you boarding in Vancouver on the 28th ?

Thanks so much. Yes, we'll arrive in Vancover on the 26th and sail the 28th.

Thanks so much. Yes, we'll arrive in Vancover on the 26th and sail the 28th.

We'll be debarking on the 28th ! and will try to keep the ship in good shape for you. But, after 16 days onboard it will feel like somebody trying to move into my home :(.

...and the countdown continues...