Upgraded

Sauceress

The price of my cruise dropped 50pp. Instead of a refund Carnival offered an upgrade from a guarentee 6A to 6E stateroom 1109 on the Spa deck of the Glory sailing August 20. Since this is my first cruise I am a little nervous about motion. Has anyone stayed in this stateroom.

Thanks

The price of my cruise dropped 50pp. Instead of a refund Carnival offered an upgrade from a guarentee 6A to 6E stateroom 1109 on the Spa deck of the Glory sailing August 20. Since this is my first cruise I am a little nervous about motion. Has anyone stayed in this stateroom.

Thanks

Take it!!!!!! Motion is not bad.. If you get car sick then think about it but if not go for it!!!

1st timer here, and I guess I don't get the whole upgrade thing. We are on a budget so we booked Lowest level, Rivera, I know, some people wouldn't take it if it was free, but like I said, budget. Anyway....with free upgrade went to Upper deck, U 196 on Ecstasy. So, in reality, is there much difference in the floors, with the exception of 2 floors higher? Thanks for your help..:)

Archived