Jewel Jazz Brunch?

realtorlady42

The menus are the same fleetwide so no need to restrict your enquiry to just Jewel.

We did the jazz brunch on Jade and it was great, unfortunately we didn't take pics of the menu. Same applies here as Moderno, do go hungry - we ate very light breakfast about two hours before and regretted it deeply. :D

Just a follow-up, I found a picture of the menu and it seems very familiar to what we saw this July - the signature dish was amazing!

http://www.beyondships2.com/uploads/8/2/4/5/8245255/m_jazz.jpg

This sounds delicious! Do they usually hold the brunch on a specific sea day? Also, could you please let us know the cost? Thanks!

This sounds delicious! Do they usually hold the brunch on a specific sea day? Also, could you please let us know the cost?

I think that the day it's offered depends on the itinerary so I can't help you with that, for us it was the last sea day and the price was $15pp - definitely worth the cost!

Edited by Demonyte

I think that the day it's offered depends on the itinerary so I can't help you with that, for us it was the last sea day and the price was $15pp - definitely worth the cost!

Thanks! I found this menu as well...that website is excellent. A google search rather than on the forum resulted in some great info!

I have a copy of recent dailies for the Jewel and it seems to be the same.

Jazz Brunch offered on last sea day and $15.00

I read something a couple of days ago that there was a huge line up when one person did it. Lot's of people that did not reserve a head of time.

That person did reserve and they were taken to the front of the line and seated prior to those who did not reserve.

No guarantee that is always how it is, but that wa their experience.

The dining options were released in the last couple of days for our cruise and it is not there.

So we will make sure to reserve when we first board.

I will take pictures and try and include them in my review when I get back (sailing in January)

I think this will be an excellent way to end the cruise :-)