What's happening with the Epic (bad reviews)?

MiniJeffrey

I think it's kinda clear this is a Love or Hate-ship, however some reviews are just too funny. Look at this one:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=252836

People complaining that breakfast is every day the same thing. Please... I've been on NCL cruising, the buffet is so huge you can without a problem eat every morning different things. Some people really think they are the president or some fancy VIP getting all the things they want. It's still a vacation on a ship, you are not God that can get everything with a movement of your finger.

Cring that you have to book your shows. Well this is kinda how it works. Yes on some ships you have the luxuty to arrive and watch, but with a ship hoding 4.000 people a reservation system is the best way to ensure everyone gets a chance to see what they want to see. If you are just too lazy to book a show, then you're just, again, thinking too much that you are way too important.

Late night show is too late? Well yeah it's a LATE night show... get over it.

Some people just can't handle that nothing's perfect.

I think it's kinda clear this is a Love or Hate-ship, however some reviews are just too funny. Look at this one:

People complaining that breakfast is every day the same thing. Please... I've been on NCL cruising, the buffet is so huge you can without a problem eat every morning different things. Some people really think they are the president or some fancy VIP getting all the things they want. It's still a vacation on a ship, you are not God that can get everything with a movement of your finger.

Cring that you have to book your shows. Well this is kinda how it works. Yes on some ships you have the luxuty to arrive and watch, but with a ship hoding 4.000 people a reservation system is the best way to ensure everyone gets a chance to see what they want to see. If you are just too lazy to book a show, then you're just, again, thinking too much that you are way too important.

He was correct in one thing, the pools are way too small for the number of passengers they have on board.

Edited by Out to sea!

I totally agree with you! People -_-

wow! wow! wow! I just read the review. I totally agree with you. what a bunch of horse manure! I have cruised NCL. HA, RCCL, Celebrity. I find breakfasts almost identical on all of them. The fellow says same things everday? First let me note it is the same for the other cruiselines for breakfast. they all literally put the same things everyday. however what the reviewer neglects to say is that there are literally almost 100 items if not more to choose from. and he eats the same thing everyday? he must be eating ALL of the 100+ items everyday!!! what a bunch of BS. NCL has everything one can imagine for bfast,from fresh omelettes with all the trimmings to waffles to cold meats, smoke salmon, pancakes, fruits, cheeses, all kinds of baked items, yogurt, cereals, dried fruits, the list goes on...., u name it they have it. i wonder what this fellow have for bfast at his home.

the rest of his review is pretty BS too. he should stay on Carnival where I guarantee he will be happy eating the SAME thing everyday for breakfasts!

gerry1.10

Edited by gerry1.10

I won't say that NCL is perfect, but I've always had a great time on their ships. I think some people are just too much into the whole RC-thing and then it's of course a little culture shock to see the completely different approach NCL uses. Those people should really stay on RC instead of spoiling the fun for others who are enjoying the NCL way of cruising.