Newbies on MSC Divinia

boomer0688

Hello everyone,

There is a large group of us (close to 2000) taking a partial chartered cruise with a theme based around Celtic Thunder November 8, 2014.

We are looking into gathering as much information as possible about the Divina.

Such as....

1.) Highlights of each deck (what is located on each, what the cabins are like, what the best pools are, what are the dance clubs like?)

2.) What are some tips\hints you have found while cruising on the Divina?

3.) Is there anything in particular you suggest doing or not doing on this ship?

Your help is most appreciated.

Kendra

The Divina is in the middle of it's first Caribbean cruise. Some changes have been made to make the Caribbean experience more attuned to North Americans. Reviews should start being posted soon so you should wait for them. In the meantime you can get more information about the Divina at the following websites:

http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Main/index.php

http://cruiseclues.com/

Hello everyone,

There is a large group of us (close to 2000) taking a partial chartered cruise with a theme based around Celtic Thunder November 8, 2014.

We are looking into gathering as much information as possible about the Divina.

Such as....

1.) Highlights of each deck (what is located on each, what the cabins are like, what the best pools are, what are the dance clubs like?)

2.) What are some tips\hints you have found while cruising on the Divina?

3.) Is there anything in particular you suggest doing or not doing on this ship?

Your help is most appreciated.

Kendra

Stay tuned there should be some reviews coming soon.

I wrote about the 3 night cruise and more 7 night reviews coming in...

you will have almost a year to plan <grin> MSC will probably tweak and change things during that time but they do seem to be dedicated to providing a great cruise experience in Caribbean

I was on the Poesia when they had the Donny Marie Osmond cruise - fans took over 1/2 the ship with that charter group....and I can tell you how that works...very smoothly actually cause MSC does a LOT of these charters

they had the "charter/fans" eat first seating and they had their own shows....those of us who were "regular" cruisers saw the show first (music/opera/cirque type acrobats etc)...then had dinner

So really don't bother reading the entertainment part of the reviews as your group will have it's own shows, it's own "trivas" and meet/greets and autograph signings or whatever...they had their own agenda different from the ship schedule

of course - the food, the gym, the pools and the ports will be the same:)

lots of pictures and deck plans on msc usa site

and on their facebook too

enjoy

(ps Celtic Thunder is awesome...lucky you )

Thank you Sharecruises! We went on a Celtic Thunder Cruise through Carnival last year and it was amazing! It is a wonderful experience being on a ship with thousands of people who share the same interest...almost like another family. Also, it was so much fun seeing CT in a different setting and just hanging out around the ship.

I can not wait to see how MSC handles all of us!

I wrote about the 3 night cruise and more 7 night reviews coming in...

you will have almost a year to plan <grin> MSC will probably tweak and change things during that time but they do seem to be dedicated to providing a great cruise experience in Caribbean

I was on the Poesia when they had the Donny Marie Osmond cruise - fans took over 1/2 the ship with that charter group....and I can tell you how that works...very smoothly actually cause MSC does a LOT of these charters

they had the "charter/fans" eat first seating and they had their own shows....those of us who were "regular" cruisers saw the show first (music/opera/cirque type acrobats etc)...then had dinner

So really don't bother reading the entertainment part of the reviews as your group will have it's own shows, it's own "trivias" and meet/greets and autograph signings or whatever...they had their own agenda different from the ship schedule

of course - the food, the gym, the pools and the ports will be the same:)

lots of pictures and deck plans on msc usa site

and on their facebook too

enjoy

(ps Celtic Thunder is awesome...lucky you )

I'm enjoying seeing the pictures aboard ship and the menus, and now that the Divina is traveling out of Miami, it will be nice to get more feedback on the experiences.

• 1 month later...
The Divina is in the middle of it's first Caribbean cruise. Some changes have been made to make the Caribbean experience more attuned to North Americans. Reviews should start being posted soon so you should wait for them. In the meantime you can get more information about the Divina at the following websites:

http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Main/index.php

http://cruiseclues.com/

Thanks for the links!