Docs for Sydney embarkation?

I live in the US. Is there a web site to download any AZ docs that need to be completed? I hear about a green form. What is that? The Celebrity site does not have any country documents (at least i couldn't find any). I will obviously have my visa and PP.

I live in the US. Is there a web site to download any AZ docs that need to be completed? I hear about a green form. What is that? The Celebrity site does not have any country documents (at least i couldn't find any). I will obviously have my visa and PP.

Border security/Immigration/Customs papers to complete when entering AU will normally distributed to passengers by your flight attendants before arrival.

S and P

You'll be fine. Those other docs for embarkation will be given to you when you get to the cruise terminal to board.

You can not download the document you are asking about. All they have online is a sample document for viewing and info about it. You will get one prior to boarding the ship to hand in on the way through customs.

There will be incoming ones left in your cabin for completion on your return to hand to customs as well.