Ziplining - Southern Caribbean on Adventure of the Seas

Hi Everyone,

We are cruising the Southern Caribbean (St. Croix, St. Maarten, St. Lucia, Antigua, and Barbados) on the Adventure of the Seas in February. We have noticed that many of the ports through the RCL shore excursions offer Ziplining tours. We want to know from people's experiences which one is the best in terms of quality of excursion, quality and length of the zipline course, most challenging, and the most "scary". Any feedback on your experiences with any of the zipline tours offered at any of these ports would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Alexa

Hi everyone,

We are really looking for recommendations and feedback on Ziplining tours at St. Croix, St. Maarten, St. Lucia, Antigua, and Barbados. Any feedback on any of the ziplining tours at these islands would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thank you in advance!

Alexa

Hi!

I'm afraid I don't have firsthand info, but I felt bad that you haven't gotten a response. If you haven't already you might try the Ports of Call board. You do have to go to each island's forum (under "Caribbean" category) but you will probably get a better response there. Or, try the Adventure thread.

Good Luck,

Koohiichan

Look up 'The Beast', at Toro Verde, in Puerto Rico.

Assuming that you will be getting in a day early or staying a day after your cruise, you can't beat The Beast!!!

One of the longest zips in the world! We had a blast. Did the regular course first, which was your standard assortment of about 8 zips in the regular 'seated' harness style, then off to 'The Beast', where we got suited up superman style- it was insane. Crazy awesome. Way up there in terms of extreme zip lining.

Although I haven't done this one, have heard good things about the place in St. Maarten: http://www.loteriefarm.com/