Settling OBC account on last day...possible to split?

sbrocket52

I'll be sailing on my first cruise this coming Saturday on the Epic, and I'm wondering about settling the OBC account at the end of the week. During check-in, it seems that you will link a credit card to each passenger's OBC account.

However, on the last day once the final totals are ready, is it possible to go to the Customer Service desk (or somewhere) and have them split the final total between multiple credit cards? Say X amount on one card and the rest on another?

Thanks in advance!

I feel you are refering to the final Bill , correct ? Not any OBC (on board Credit) that may be left over. If you wish to have each persons expenses on each persons credit card . That can be done when you first checkin . Each key card will have a CC attached to it ..

Make sense ?;)

I feel you are refering to the final Bill , correct ? Not any OBC (on board Credit) that may be left over. If you wish to have each persons expenses on each persons credit card . That can be done when you first checkin . Each key card will have a CC attached to it ..

Make sense ?;)

Yeah sorry, I meant just "onboard account" I suppose, not "onboard credit account". Whoops. :p

My goal isn't to split by passenger, no. I'd like to be able to settle the final bill for both passengers with a certain dollar amount on one card and the rest on another card, but I'm not sure if they'll do that for me.

I usually go down to guest service the second to last day of cruise, settle my account and whatever is charged after that I leave on my cc. Guest services will be crazy last day of cruise.

That sounds like a good way to approach it, I'll probably go with that. Thanks for the tip!

Or if you are refering to one person paying the final bill with multiple cards .

Then yes , you can do that too. But I would try and set that up the day before you leave the ship as the number of people settling on final morning is a bit insane.

I do not recomend this aproach as it may cause a few billing issues later.

Yup, they will do that for you with no problem. Just off an 11 day and I wanted to use up some Visa gift cards and then put the rest on my AE card. They had to go through some special procedure with the gift cards and verifying the amount on them but I was able to use them which left me with a very pleasantly low amount on my final bill.

Agree with go the 2nd to the last day -- no lines at all then -- but long lines all the final day.