specialty Restaurant package question

Dutch Explorers

I want to book a 5 Dinners specialty package on our upcoming cruise on the Century.

The only option for the 1st dinner reservation online (mandatory, otherwise I cannot purchase the package) are the first 2 days of the cruise.

My question is, would it be possible to change this 1st dinner reservation to the 3rd day of the cruise?

The main reason for this is that the 3rd day is our wedding anniversary and I do not want to make 2 reservations in the first three days of the 15 day cruise.

Thanks in advance

Marco.

We sailed the 15-day Century cruise to Hawaii last year. Because of the restriction of having to book your first night of a 5-night package on either the first or second night of the voyage, we chose NOT to buy the package in advance, but instead went right to Muranos as soon as we boarded in San Diego. It was at that point we purchased the 5 night package and were able to schedule ALL of the nights at our choosing, not Celebrity's!

Another reason we decided to wait until we boarded the ship to purchase the 5 night package was because the time slots available pre-cruise on the website were very, very limited. Again, once we boarded the ship everything changed (in our favor) by working directly with the staff in Murano's. Can't speak for others, but that was our own personal experience.

We've found that the longer the voyage, the easier it is to obtain specialty restaurant reservations. It makes sense, as only a percentage of the people on board will pay additional for specialty restaurants, and the longer the voyage the more flexibility you have. If I were going on a S-class ship on a 7 night cruise, I'd be motivated to book a few nights in advance of sailing, but not on a 15-nighter to Hawaii.

Good luck to you and enjoy celebrating your anniversary sailing to Hawaii!