Norwegian Pearl Docked at Great Stirrup Cay

BarkerBoy1601

hello there. I just wanted to share a video with you guys. There's not really any point to it, but I like it because it shows off the scale and beauty of such a ship. You can find a link to the video pasted below. It's only 9 seconds long.

http://youtu.be/cxsaQ_bCfuw

I wish I had done more of a video, like maybe from leaving Great Stirrup Cay to reaching the ship, that would had been pretty cool. Anyway, watch the video if you would like to, but just remember it isn't anything outstanding! :)

There are some photos I took of the Pearl at GSC here:

They were taken when we went there on the Pearl last November. You can see that the greenery is actually "brownery" from the salt water damage caused when Huricane Sandy went through or over that part of the Atlantic before moving North, but most things are OK. The photos are taken from and to the ship plus a few from the ship as we left. There are also some views of the big cabanas. The ship is really beautiful when you see her from the tenders. A most impressive sight seen from those angles.

Enjoy.

Edited by old nutter
a bit more info

They were taken when we went there on the Pearl last November. You can see that the greenery is actually "brownery" from the salt water damage caused when Huricane Sandy went through or over that part of the Atlantic before moving North, but most things are OK. The photos are taken from and to the ship plus a few from the ship as we left. There are also some views of the big cabanas. The ship is really beautiful when you see her from the tenders. A most impressive sight seen from those angles.

Enjoy.

Never been to GSC but hopefully will get there soon enough

Nice Pics

Thanks for the video. Too bad it wasn't longer

Really enjoy travelling on the Pearl, hoping Epic will be same experience

thank you! i'm glad you enjoyed your time on the pearl as well.

yeah you will have to let me know what you think about the epic. i think it's meant to be good but I have heard of quite a few bad reviews. although I think this was mostly to do with the stateroom designs.

have fun on the epic!

thank you! i'm glad you enjoyed your time on the pearl as well.

yeah you will have to let me know what you think about the epic. i think it's meant to be good but I have heard of quite a few bad reviews. although I think this was mostly to do with the stateroom designs.

have fun on the epic!

Thanks, will let you know about Epic

Enjoy.

some great photos there, thanks for sharing them! brings back memories of when I visited there! snorkeling there was amazing