reservation number for rci website

snoopy19

Hi Folks

more than likely been inpatient but want to check i have the right number.

booked a cruise for 2015 with my travel agent last tuesday (aus) the travel agent said it could be up to a week for me to be able to access the website.

it is day seven still no go. so am a bit disappointed. glad to see reviews on this website because the service so far has been slow three days for an email enquiry, hour to talk to somebody and now a week to see your cruise come up on the site. if there was no reviews would be wondering what the service on the ship would be!

anyways my number is this, does it look right? or should i wait to my travel agent is back from conference and ask for number again.

my number (the last four are made up just incase)

JC/072235

the letters dont work but have tried with the zero and just with the seven. incase the zero is the letter o. also on an ipad as computer has died.

many thanks :-)

Hi Folks

more than likely been inpatient but want to check i have the right number.

booked a cruise for 2015 with my travel agent last tuesday (aus) the travel agent said it could be up to a week for me to be able to access the website.

it is day seven still no go. so am a bit disappointed. glad to see reviews on this website because the service so far has been slow three days for an email enquiry, hour to talk to somebody and now a week to see your cruise come up on the site. if there was no reviews would be wondering what the service on the ship would be!

anyways my number is this, does it look right? or should i wait to my travel agent is back from conference and ask for number again.

my number (the last four are made up just incase)

JC/072235

the letters dont work but have tried with the zero and just with the seven. incase the zero is the letter o. also on an ipad as computer has died.

many thanks :-)

That's not your Royal booking number. It's your TA's. And it's instant to get online and see your booking if you had the right number.

thank you for the replies. travel agent apologised and does not understand why she has two numbers. that is a little scary! i did ask to change but she is the first one i saw when i walked in. she is nice and friendly but a little new i think. she is good at dubai though! after all that, there is nothing much to see as it is so far away. disappointed the fancy spa brochure does not have prices! yet to find prices for that. oh well.

thanks again :-)

thank you for the replies. travel agent apologised and does not understand why she has two numbers. that is a little scary! i did ask to change but she is the first one i saw when i walked in. she is nice and friendly but a little new i think. she is good at dubai though! after all that, there is nothing much to see as it is so far away. disappointed the fancy spa brochure does not have prices! yet to find prices for that. oh well.

thanks again :-)

Once you have your valid Royal reservation number, you will be able to use the Pre-cruise Planner on the website and look up some of the spa prices.

hi Clarea

i tried that but sadly my cruise is in 2015 and therefore nothing price wise is available besides birthday cake etc info and pricing. shore trips, dining, spa etc not available and no pricing , no times and for trips nothing at all. i did click on spa and from there was a link to a brochure but that had no prices!

just wanted to know prices for budgeting purposes as i am on such tight budget at the best of times.

perhaps there is another hiding spot in the cruise planner that you mean and i have not found.

thanks for your reply :-)

hi Clarea

i tried that but sadly my cruise is in 2015 and therefore nothing price wise is available besides birthday cake etc info and pricing. shore trips, dining, spa etc not available and no pricing , no times and for trips nothing at all. i did click on spa and from there was a link to a brochure but that had no prices!

just wanted to know prices for budgeting purposes as i am on such tight budget at the best of times.

perhaps there is another hiding spot in the cruise planner that you mean and i have not found.

thanks for your reply :-)

Here's a spa list from Allure. Scroll down a bit. Not sure how useful it will be, but might give you a general idea:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=37017465&postcount=340

Edited by clarea