Majesty 3/3

JerryInIL

Well, it's been about 11 years since our last cruise (Voyager w/kids) and coincidentally about 11 years since my last post on CC, so I really don't know the drill anymore. We're going to be in Miami March 2 for a half marathon and thought it would be fun to end our trip with a short cruise and Majesty conveniently departs on 3/3.

I would like your opinion on how I should book the cruise; through RC, or some other cruise website that is reliable? Also, should I book now or wait to get a better price.

Besides the cabin, what other decisions do I need to make before boarding?

Thanks in advance for your help !!!

BTW, no kids this time

Edited by gab1107

If you book now, and the price goes down, Royal will give you the lower price, as long as it's before final payment date. Booking now also gives you more choices in stateroom than you would have booking last minute.

Keep in mind that the cabins on the Majesty are the smallest in the fleet with most being about 120 sq ft. The superior ocean view on deck 9 are 155 sq ft. No balcony cabins available but JS and up do have balconies.

That said we have sailed on Majesty and Monarch on its current itinerary and found that we did not spend much time in the cabin.