What's with the entertainment on Radiance?

We think opposite. Voyager last January considered 3d movies to be the evening show sometimes! A large part of the population gets queasy watching 3d, and I am one of those, so I wasn't going to risk that on the ship!

We found some of the other shows on Voyager a bit ho-hum though. The Ice skating show was truly spectacular I must add.

We did Radiance 2 years ago and would have to say we felt the shows were better back then. On this recent trip on Radiance though the Band was headed up by the same chap in the orchestra, and he is excellent. The cabaret type show the Radiance dancers put on we found excellent, and probably better talent in the troupe than a similar themed show 2 years ago.

They need to take a real good look at the comedians. If they aren't funny, seriously, don't hire them!

Since the nightly entertainment tends to rotate (or are you referring to the RC singers and dancers?), it really isn't anything to do with the ship. However, there are two things I would suggest.

1. Tell the CD and/or put it on the survey.

2. Tell us here at CC who the entertainment was so others can avoid if they wish.

Not sure how it is nothing to do with the ship? They book and pay for these acts. Or did you mean the head office just allocates the acts and the entertainment management staff on each ship get who they are given?

Yes, I was referring the RC singers and dancers on the positive note. They put in a good effort.

I will in future make a note of the good acts for my post cruise review on CC. Acts I don't like may be a matter of taste, so I would only give survey feedback if they were really bad.

Not sure how it is nothing to do with the ship? They book and pay for these acts. Or did you mean the head office just allocates the acts and the entertainment management staff on each ship get who they are given?

Yes, I was referring the RC singers and dancers on the positive note. They put in a good effort.

I will in future make a note of the good acts for my post cruise review on CC. Acts I don't like may be a matter of taste, so I would only give survey feedback if they were really bad.

The Head Office does the bookings. The Cruise Director can up in requests, but they are going to introduce whomever is sent.

Comments are really important - both for the excellent performers and a couple of duds we have had in the last couple of weeks....

-Holly

who is finding it strange to be on dry land after 56 days on the Radiance!

www.proseknitic.de