Have you ever heard about a fun Parking Lot!!!

Ms.Angela

:) A friend of mine from Texas drove to New Orleans with his family to cruise on the Conquest, and called me up to thank me for suggesting him to park at Machu Picchu's garage. With all the rain in New Orleans, his wife was very pleased to have parked at a sheltered and secured garage. She loved the little garden that Machu Picchu has, and his entire family got a great laugh while they were transported to and from the pier because these guys that work at machu Picchu are very knowledgeable about the city and the cruises, and don't mind giving you a little tour. Once again, service was amazing. Their web site is www.machupicchutours.com

I suggest all who plan to go to New Orleans for cruising to call them up.

;) Yes, the fun started once my wife and I were at Machu Picchu's garage. Both of us like to receive great service, and these guys at Machu Picchu surpassed our expectations. I was expecting a garage, sheltered, and secured. I got this and more! I hate to wait, and my wife hates mean people. Machu Picchu transported us very quickly, and were very kind standing all my wife's questions, who went with me on her first cruise two weeks ago. :) I am glad you Angela are giving everyone here a great suggestion -to park with Machu Picchu when departing from New Orleans for a cruise!

:) A friend of mine from Texas drove to New Orleans with his family to cruise on the Conquest, and called me up to thank me for suggesting him to park at Machu Picchu's garage. With all the rain in New Orleans, his wife was very pleased to have parked at a sheltered and secured garage. She loved the little garden that Machu Picchu has, and his entire family got a great laugh while they were transported to and from the pier because these guys that work at machu Picchu are very knowledgeable about the city and the cruises, and don't mind giving you a little tour. Once again, service was amazing. Their web site is www.machupicchutours.com

I suggest all who plan to go to New Orleans for cruising to call them up.

Thanks so much for the great review! We are parking with them on our Conquest cruise 7/31 and can't wait!! I have heard nothing but wonderful things about this company. They were very quick when I made my reservations to park with them and emailed me my confirmation number with maps on how to get there. Love working with companies that are organized and friendly!:)

Archived