Island Ideas

Notion_of_the_Ocean

Just to clarify, Kimo's is in Lahaina and Hula Grill & Leilani's are at Whalers Village but all 3 are owned by the same company as is Duke's in the north Ka'anapali area in the old airport area.

Thanks, Astro. Hula Grill at Kaanapali it is! All very good places to eat.

Do you know if you can see the Hilton fireworks from Duke's? We were thinking of going there Friday evening for dinner.

I'm not sure how far down Waikiki Beach the fireworks are visible. I think I have read that you can see them from pretty much anywhere on the beach, but not sure how close up the action is. The Hilton Hawaiian Village is pretty much "next door" to the Halekulani so you would be much closer to the action there. I often see it mentioned in reviews for the House Without a Key.

Thanks, Astro. Hula Grill at Kaanapali it is! All very good places to eat.

Part of Hula Grill is the Barefoot Bar restaurant which is closer to the beach & has covered tables in the sand & sometimes has live entertainment. Most items are in the $10-$15 range and a fun place we enjoy. http://www.hulagrillkaanapali.com/menus/barefoot-bar

Edited by Astro Flyer

Part of Hula Grill is the Barefoot Bar restaurant which is closer to the beach & has covered tables in the sand & sometimes has live entertainment. Most items are in the $10-$15 range and a fun place we enjoy. http://www.hulagrillkaanapali.com/menus/barefoot-bar

Thanks, we were there once, but it has been several years. We will be checking it out again in a few weeks!