Cabin age limit and booking question

flucocruiser

Hi my parents maybe be letting me bring a friend with us on the cruise this friend age range will be between 15 to 19 years of age I am 17 will we be allowed to stay in a cabin by ourselves or will one of my parents need to be in the room with us. Also we want book the cruise now because of distance we want between the two cabins can I fill in all of the info except of the friend due to the chance of me having to ask multiple friends until I have found one that is available.

The reason I say that is that when you book the rooms, you need to make a downpayment with a credit card. They will need to enter that info then, and then you can select who is in each room, But I think there has to be an adult in each room.

But you can always just exchange room keys for the room with like...your mother exchanges with your friend, so you and your friend can stay together.

There has to be an adult in each room unless they are both children of the adults. But you can change when you get on the ship. As long as you are not booking early saver you can book the room for two and pay deposit for two and not name the 2nd guest until final payment. After final payment you have to pay 50 to change names.

You can book it as one adult in each room, but when you get on board, go to guest services and get the room keys switched around. This is done all the time. Don't just swap cards with each other, as the room key is also your sail & sign account on which you would make purchases. I agree that you can wait to add the friend to a room. So one of the adults (25 or older) will be booked as solo for now. When you find out what friend is going, you can add them then.

The previous poster is right about after final payment, name changes are $50. But I will add that if you book using the Early Saver rate, no name changes are allowed ever, not even for a fee. All other rates allow name changes for free up until final payment, then a $50 fee after. So keep that in mind, in case there's a chance of it changing.

My daughter brought a friend along on several cruises (age 18 to 20). We would book 2 rooms with me and daughter in 1 room and wife and daughter friend in the other room. Once on board, we would get extra keys from guest services (blue card that says "key only") and give that to wife & daughter so they could switch. Very easy to do. Enjoy your cruise.