Debarking on Breeze

tbrenk1973

I am trying to get airfare for our August cruise on the Breeze and prices are horrendous. We are a group of 13 travelling and we should have booked when it was $268 per person but some people weren't ready. Anyway, live and learn.

When we cruised on the Dream, we did self disembark because we were going onto Disney from there. Is that available on the Breeze? If so, what time is the earliest I should book a flight home out of Miami or Ft. Lauderdale. There aren't make choices in order to get a deal.

Thanks

We were on the Breeze out of Miami last August and plan another cruise on the Breeze this August coming, we used self disembarking, We had a flight at 11:40 am out of Miami, we were at the airport by 8:00 a.m. came out and just got in a taxi, actually a van took us, my brothers family had a flight at 11:50 a.m. out of Fort Lauderdale, did the same, had plenty of time, I am planning on booking my flight to depart Miami at 11:40 a.m. for August, hope this helps

Where are you flying from, we live in Windsor, Ontario but will fly out of Detroit, prices are 254.00 right now return for a direct flight to Miami, hope they dont; go up, we are just waiting to make sure 2 of the people can go with work schedules

Where are you flying from, we live in Windsor, Ontario but will fly out of Detroit, prices are 254.00 right now return for a direct flight to Miami, hope they dont; go up, we are just waiting to make sure 2 of the people can go with work schedules

OMG..I would be so happy with 254. We live in NJ. We can fly out of Newark, La Guardia and Kennedy. I am open to Miami and Ft. Lauderdale. We need 13 tickets. I feel like this has become a part time job!

I am like you in charge of getting prices etc. we fly out of Detroit, my brother and family fly out of Toronto and pay 200.00 more each, why they dont; drive the 3 hours to our place i do not know, especially when they need 5 tickets, good luck on prices,

We are looking at August 10th, have not booked yet, debating the 6 day on aug 10th or the August 16th sailing, hoping prices might drop some more, we like the ports of the 10th sailing, We were on the Breeze last August and loved it it was our first cruise,

we really did enjoy it, there were 11 of us, you are not far from us, if you are in Michigan, that was our first cruise, the food was fantastic, especially the dining room at night, we loved it, Guys Burgers we loved, The entertainment was good most nights some times not so good but still entertaining, we enjoyed all of it, We found the service and staff to be out of this world, I have never had such great service, we did to FTTF and will do it our next cruise as well