Live from Sunshine....

rhinomike

Oh yeah.... One other thing I forgot to mention.

We never smelled sewer too bad. Just one time. But anywhere near the elevators and in the elevators it smelt like trash. Very strong. The entire week. It was horrible. Not a deal breaker and didn't ruin my vacation but just thought I would mention it.

I was wondering if you had saved your fun times, and if you could share them? Really interested to see what's on the day to day activities on Sunshine.

Sorry. I didn't save them. But activities was one of my biggest disappointments. Not much to do. Lots of trivia and bingo. We actually got bored on the 2nd sea day. That has never happend to us on a cruise.

Oh yeah.... One other thing I forgot to mention.

We never smelled sewer too bad. Just one time. But anywhere near the elevators and in the elevators it smelt like trash. Very strong. The entire week. It was horrible. Not a deal breaker and didn't ruin my vacation but just thought I would mention it.

Wow, Mike. I never smelled anything in the elevators all week. Which set of elevators did you use? I mostly used the aft elevators.

Edited by winddawn

I think the sewer smells are caused by the winds around the ship, the sewer exhaust vents and the fresh air intakes. The sewer smell is exhaust through a vent, winds blow it around the ship and a fresh air intake pulls the smell back in.

Sewer Smell.........