Minibus from Mahogany Bay

Zada

I've searched the forums for an answer and I only seem to find info for Coxen hole so I am hoping someone can help.

My husband and I wish to travel from Mahogany Bay to the Blue Harbor Arboretum and then to West Bay Beach. It is only the two of us.

Does the minibus go by Mahogany Bay? If it does, can someone describe where to catch it from Mahongany Bay?

While there is a bus that runs from Coxen Hole to the east end past Mahogany Bay and back, I doubt it has a proper stop, one need know what it looks like to wave it down... it is doubtful it would be time effective for a cruise ship person. Additionally, no bus travels the road Blue Harbor is on. Nor does any bus go to West Bay.

Blue Harbor says they will provide transport for $15 a pp on top on the admission fee. If you go that route they may be willing to drop you in Coxen Hole to hop a mini bus to West End and the a water taxi to West Bay. One could then water taxi back to West End to collect a cab to the ship.

BUT

I truly believe your best bet is to hire a driver. GO where you please as you please, get back to the ship on time.. easy peasy.

Edited by Guest 2000

Thank you very much!

I didn't realize Blue Harbor will offer to pick us up for $15 pp. I do like your suggestions and will look into them further, including hiring a driver. :)

• 2 weeks later...