Santas' Socks or gone and New WOW sale is on

I think that's a weekly sale not a WOW sale...

I do think its a little comical that every single supplement is 200% on the new sale and that almost all the new C&A coupons are sailings are almost at the final payment date :rolleyes:

CORRECTION: OOPS! This is the Going Going Gone Weekly Sale.

Sorrrrrrry!

Bonnie: I keep checking the link in my original post. No! it was not E-mail to me with the other 5 E-mails a day.

Edited by dealer9296

Please clue me in. How did you get a copy of the WOW sale(or whatever it is they call it now) on Thursday? I thought they were published on Monday as a preview for C&A members.

Thanks in advance!

It's normal for Royal to publish their weekly sale on the Thursday 4 days before the sale starts. This weekly sale is a real sale with reduced prices, unlike WOW sale which happens a few times a year and only has reduced deposit and onboard credit.

Edited by clarea

Am I correct that the sale is good for only new bookings? Our sailing seems to be the only one that I haven't seen any drop in price. In fact there has been a significant increase. With only about 2 weeks till final payment I'm thinking we got the best price we are going to get..

Am I correct that the sale is good for only new bookings? Our sailing seems to be the only one that I haven't seen any drop in price. In fact there has been a significant increase. With only about 2 weeks till final payment I'm thinking we got the best price we are going to get..

The weekly sale prices are usually restricted to new bookings.

Edited by clarea