Christmas aboard the Serenade of the Seas

I'm traveling with a group, and we all have different opinions about what we want to do, but this is my #1 stop in Key West!!!

It's SO good! They used to ship them to your house but they stopped doing it. :/ There is another shop just down the street that will still ship the pies, but it's like $30. :eek: I'd buy a couple of the single slices and store them in your mini fridge. lol

Thanks for the review. We were on The Serenade for its 9-day inaugural cruise out of New Orleans; December 12-21st and while we were able to make all our ports I have to agree that The Serenade is a little smaller than I expected. So on sea days, when the ship is crowded, it is really hard to find some things to do or a quiet place to sit in read. We finally found that the Vortex 12 lounge is the perfect place to sit, in the quiet, to enjoy a good book. You can find it on Deck 13 AFT. The same deck where the miniature golf course is.

Informative review. We are sailing mid-February. Hope the weather is better then. It has been such a crazy winter. I am also really hoping that CocoCay is not cancelled on our trip. I did not realize that this port was cancelled more than it was visited. Good to know. Will never book another cruise with this port. Guess I am having serious second thoughts about this cruise anyway, but it is too late to cancel now so we will make the best of it.

Enjoyed your review and pictures. Did you keep any Compasses? We will be on the Serenade in 2 weeks for 4 b-2-b's. Want to know what the Park Cafe hours are as I know they differ when in port and when at sea. Really enjoy eating there.