palm beach airport/train

nicknboone

We are using Super Shuttle to get us from Port Everglades to Palm Beach airport on Jan. 26th. It is a shared ride and the cost is $94 for 2. I have never done this before and have not used Super Shuttle, so I hope all goes well. Our flight is at noon.

Has anyone ever taken the tri-rail train from port everglades to the palm beach airport? How long did it take?, How hard was it to pull off? Or is there some other way to get from port to airport at a reasonable cost?

It's quite a schlep from Port Everglades to the Tri-Rail Station. Quickest way to get to the Tri-Rail Station from the port is to take a taxi. It's about a 10 minute ride as the station is on the west side of the airport.

From there you catch a northbound train to Palm Beach. Sorry but that's about all I can tell you as I have never used Tri-Rail north of Ft. Lauderdale.

Using Alamo for a rental car from FLL to PBI. Free shuttle from PE to FLL. Total cost for rental under $23.00 plus a gallon or two of gas.

DH did a lot of research on this topic and final result was exactly what bilyclub has suggested. It was very easy and affordable and we had no stress trying to use transportation we were not familiar with. I highly recommend this option.