Just got off the Freedom, ask any questions! (quick overview of ports)

Did you reserve show times before your cruise?

A friend who has cruised on Freedom before (couple of years ago) did so but when we went on sister ship (independence) in December there was no option to pre-reserve. I'm not seeing an updated show schedule on rcl.com for FOS, so wondering if they still offer / recommend pre-cruise reservations.

thanks!

Did you reserve show times before your cruise?

A friend who has cruised on Freedom before (couple of years ago) did so but when we went on sister ship (independence) in December there was no option to pre-reserve. I'm not seeing an updated show schedule on rcl.com for FOS, so wondering if they still offer / recommend pre-cruise reservations.

thanks!

The only show you can reserve ahead of time on Freedom is the Ice Show.

We are in the process of booking the freedom for a family cruise. Have cruised her before but have two questions that I would like clarified if you could:

Pool towels..do you still need to stand in line at the area by the pool and check them out with your seapass card, and then do the same her returning them (you can tell I wasn't crazy about this procedure!! ;)

Coffee..read somewhere that the coffee bar in the Promenade is now Starbucks. Is the regular coffee still complimentary as it used to be when it was Seattle's Best? If not, where do you get complimentary regular coffee in the promenade? (Seem to remember the pizza place had it before).

Thanks!!

We are in the process of booking the freedom for a family cruise. Have cruised her before but have two questions that I would like clarified if you could:

Pool towels..do you still need to stand in line at the area by the pool and check them out with your seapass card, and then do the same her returning them (you can tell I wasn't crazy about this procedure!! ;)

Coffee..read somewhere that the coffee bar in the Promenade is now Starbucks. Is the regular coffee still complimentary as it used to be when it was Seattle's Best? If not, where do you get complimentary regular coffee in the promenade? (Seem to remember the pizza place had it before).

Thanks!!

Regarding pool towels, I've read some reports that they have done away with the check-out / check-in process. Have not seen this myself yet.

Regular (non-specialty) coffee is still free in Cafe Promenade, and in all restaurants.

Edited by clarea