Help about open passage and choice air

genineh

Hi every one.

We would like a little help please.

After enjoying our first Azamara cruise on the Journey, sailing down the Suez canal etc in October,we are thinking of booking again.

We purchased an open passage each on that cruise.We have found two cruises we like one on the journey and one on the quest.

What we need to know is exactly what do we benefit from using these certificates ?

We would also like to know the benefits of choice air credits ?

We are in the UK.

Cheers

I bookmarked this article on the Passages program when Bill Lieber wrote it last fall. The fine print does say that it's for US and Canadians, however, and that citizens elsewhere should ask at the Future Cruises office onboard. It does give the gist of what Passages is good for though. http://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/destination-immersion-blog/azamatter-of-fact-a-savvy-shoppers-user-guide/

You are in the Uk so no Choice Air

You certificate should include the details of the savings that will apply to your Future Cruise Credit

(Be careful of any response given that is not from the UK, by the way :) ) - Enjoy planning your next Azamara cruise!!

Edited by uktog

Thanks guys.

Why we asked is because yesterday I phoned for a quote on one of the two we liked and the lady I spoke to told me Choice air credit didn't exist. She also told me we each would only save £100 pounds off the club ocean view category stateroom and nothing else off which with already paying £75 each for the open passages only left us saving £50.

Now reading the link to Azamara site is states-

" The Onboard Savings amount reduces the voyage fare and the Onboard Booking Deposit goes to the tariff payment"

So am I right in thinking she was wrong.

Thanks guys.

Why we asked is because yesterday I phoned for a quote on one of the two we liked and the lady I spoke to told me Choice air credit didn't exist. She also told me we each would only save £100 pounds off the club ocean view category stateroom and nothing else off which with already paying £75 each for the open passages only left us saving £50.

Now reading the link to Azamara site is states-

" The Onboard Savings amount reduces the voyage fare and the Onboard Booking Deposit goes to the tariff payment"

So am I right in thinking she was wrong.

You save money off the cruise fare, based on how many nights and what kind of room you have. You have paid a reduced deposit of £75, so you only have to pay the additional £75 when you confirm your cruise to have paid the full deposit, which you would have to do anyway. So basically, the saving is whatever discount you get off the cruise.

If your cruise is in 2015, there may be a higher deposit!