Allure of the seas - cabin under pool

For the first time in 6 cruises, I did not select a specific cabin. I was able to save $600 by choosing a Guarantee cabin...That being said, I was assigned a Central Park Balcony on Deck 14 (14581) and it appears that it is right under the pool?? :eek:

It is also on the "KIDS" deck - with all the kids activities, and I fear kids will be rough housing around that set of elevators...Which could put DH on edge...

Had anybody had a bad experience with this location? We are a bit concerned ??

I would try to change to another deck, due to potential noise from above. Royal usually lets you change to any available stateroom within the same exact category you have been assigned.

I would try to change to another deck, due to potential noise from above. Royal usually lets you change to any available stateroom within the same exact category you have been assigned.

Agree.... I did a guarantee and once the cabin was assigned I found another cabin I liked better within the same category. See if you like another location better!!

ALLURE _

Can anybody help with a new cabin assignment. I was 14581 under the pool - They have options of #11577 or #10191 ?? Any suggestions on which I should choose??

I'd take 11577 because the other one is a connecting stateroom.

We had a central park balcony room on deck 14 on oasis. Not under the kids pool, but the one right across it. I don't remember ever being really bothered by the noise from above, although we did hear some occasionally. Mostly deck chairs being drug around. We loved the location, though! Just 1 deck up to pick up breakfast, then 1 deck down back to the room for breakfast on the balcony!

Sent from my PM23300 using Tapatalk

I'd take 11577 because the other one is a connecting stateroom.

Do you know what the A stands for on the cabin diagram?

I also was thinking the connecting cabin would have a door to the other cabin - and even locked, I am not sure I would like that.

Do you know what the A stands for on the cabin diagram?

I also was thinking the connecting cabin would have a door to the other cabin - and even locked, I am not sure I would like that.

I think you mean the triangle symbol, not an "A". The triangle means the stateroom has a sofa bed.

For the first time in 6 cruises, I did not select a specific cabin. I was able to save $600 by choosing a Guarantee cabin...That being said, I was assigned a Central Park Balcony on Deck 14 (14581) and it appears that it is right under the pool?? :eek:

It is also on the "KIDS" deck - with all the kids activities, and I fear kids will be rough housing around that set of elevators...Which could put DH on edge...

Traci my parents had this stateroom last year and never complained about any loud noises at all, in fact they thought it was great regarding the location and proximity to specific venues, enjoy your cruise...K.O......When are you sailing?:)

Very bad choice.

We sail 1/26.. Super excited as I have never sail on RCCL before....Only Carnival and NCL... :)

Just a shout-out to join the 1/26 roll call and meet&mingle. we've got over 100 people signed up!

I'd take the non-connecting room over a connecting room any day, and would take either over being on deck 14. We just had a connecting room on a disney cruise a couple months ago and did not hear a peep from next door (and we know they had kids b/c we heard them on the balcony), so connecting rooms are not always noisy, but I don't know how soundproof the doors are on Allure. Deck chairs from above would drive me bonkers, though.

We had a central park balcony room on deck 14 on oasis. Not under the kids pool, but the one right across it. I don't remember ever being really bothered by the noise from above, although we did hear some occasionally. Mostly deck chairs being drug around. We loved the location, though! Just 1 deck up to pick up breakfast, then 1 deck down back to the room for breakfast on the balcony!

Sent from my PM23300 using Tapatalk

Hi wondering if I can also get some advice on room selection on the Allure. I have chosen a Central Park bal room on Deck 12. My DH says he would like to go aft and get one of the Boardwalk rooms. Does anyone know if these rooms are open to the outside? Seems I saw a picture of them once and it looked like you could see the ocean out the back. Also does anyone know if you can view the Diving Show from the boardwalk balconies? appreciate any advice from those in the know!