Friends and family vouchers

HENDRICKSFAN01

I booked a cruise while on the ecstasy last week and received 2 vouchers for friends and family members. It says they will receive the credit. Has anyone had any hassle with this? Carnival used to issue certificates which was much easier. I have to mail these to carnival. The form says they only accept originals but to make a copy.

Somebody on our roll call for my last cruise mailed me one and I got a $50 OBC. He said he had 2 and the first 2 people to message him their address he'd send them out. I was a little skeptical at first so I gave him my work address and it showed up about 2 days later I filled out my info and mailed it in and about a week later the credit showed up on my booking.

I booked another cruise while onboard and got 2 vouchers and when I got home I filled one out with my parents info because they were already booked on the cruise that I booked and about a week later that OBC showed up on their booking. I didn't know if that would work or not but obviously it did.