A few annoying questions - Sorry! ( Drinks, Onboard credit)

Hi

Two quick questions, i did try searching but couldn't find the answers.

1. I am thinking of getting the replenish package, last cruise I purhased the soda package. Question is what is premium coffee? Obviously different to the coffee they offer in windjammers. Is it starbucks? I will be on the Radiance. Also does anyone know if hot chocolate / iced chocolate is included? ( the picture has an iced choclate/coffee on it). I don't drink coffee or Tea, so wondering if it would be worth it. I loved the freshly squeeze OJ in the mornings though so if i could have a couple of glasses of that it would be almost worth it. Coupled with soda and virgin cocktail. My mum would love the package for the coffee, just need to work out what type of coffee it is.

2. We have on board credit from when we booked. Is there a way to work out in all our paperwork that is definitely there? ( we booked ourselves online) Just don't want to have any problems when onboard.

Thanks every, sorry for my ramble!

I'm not sure about question #1....you should try calling rccl and they can prob clear that up for you....or don't book the package until the day you board as to it will be a table set up for you to book drink packages on boarding day....then you can ask all the questions you need so there are no surprises...

My husband and I always have an onboard credit of some type and it has always been applied to our sea pass account on the second day of cruising.....

Hope this helps a bit

Hi

Two quick questions, i did try searching but couldn't find the answers.

1. I am thinking of getting the replenish package, last cruise I purhased the soda package. Question is what is premium coffee? Obviously different to the coffee they offer in windjammers. Is it starbucks? I will be on the Radiance. Also does anyone know if hot chocolate / iced chocolate is included? ( the picture has an iced choclate/coffee on it). I don't drink coffee or Tea, so wondering if it would be worth it. I loved the freshly squeeze OJ in the mornings though so if i could have a couple of glasses of that it would be almost worth it. Coupled with soda and virgin cocktail. My mum would love the package for the coffee, just need to work out what type of coffee it is.

2. We have on board credit from when we booked. Is there a way to work out in all our paperwork that is definitely there? ( we booked ourselves online) Just don't want to have any problems when onboard.

Thanks every, sorry for my ramble!

Regearding #2, call Royal and ask them to email you their booking confirmation. There should be a section on the confirmation with your onboard credit.

Not Starbucks. But you don't really need it. Included is cappuccino, latte etc. Hot chocolate. Bottled water. Any frozen drink, coffee included. I had so much freshly-squeezed oj all day long. It was delicious. I got a thermos from room service & would fill it with the freshly squeezed & put it in the fridge. Nothing better on the balcony in the morning. Totally worth it.

1. I am thinking of getting the replenish package, last cruise I purhased the soda package. Question is what is premium coffee? Obviously different to the coffee they offer in windjammers. Is it starbucks? I will be on the Radiance. Also does anyone know if hot chocolate / iced chocolate is included? ( the picture has an iced choclate/coffee on it). I don't drink coffee or Tea, so wondering if it would be worth it. I loved the freshly squeeze OJ in the mornings though so if i could have a couple of glasses of that it would be almost worth it. Coupled with soda and virgin cocktail. My mum would love the package for the coffee, just need to work out what type of coffee it is.!

"Premium coffee" are the cappuccino, espresso, latte ordered to the main dining room, or similar drinks from the Latte-tudes coffee bar. There is some discrepancy in reports of whether it applies to Starbucks products or not.

Thanks everyone! :)

So I should be able to have hot choc, orange juice, soda, iced chocolate, non acloholic cocktails etc. :) That sounds worth it to me!

Do they care how much orange juice i drink? Do i have to sign a slip for these? I love my orange juice ( probably too much) -Can i get it at dinner in the MDR and have three glasses at breaky at windjammer?

Thanks everyone! :)

So I should be able to have hot choc, orange juice, soda, iced chocolate, non acloholic cocktails etc. :) That sounds worth it to me!

Do they care how much orange juice i drink? Do i have to sign a slip for these? I love my orange juice ( probably too much) -Can i get it at dinner in the MDR and have three glasses at breaky at windjammer?

I'm not sure about fresh squeezed OJ at dinner. I'd wait until you board the ship before you purchase the package (same price), and ask them. That way you know for sure the policy on board that ship.