Which night is sail away party

Colourful Coasts on the Celebration can be a Friday or Saturday start. I have opted for the Saturday start however I can't work out whether there will be a sail away party on the Friday night so no party on the Saturday. If it is on the Friday there will be a sail away party on the last night of my cruise. Or will there be a sail away party on both the Friday and Saturday so there will be a party on the night I join and on my last night. Or do they have it on a Saturday so those starting on the Friday have to wait till the day after they join the cruise. :confused:

Can someone tell me the answer to this puzzel:)

tricky one this...cant really answer for sure, we once joined the island escape (a few years ago now) in gr canaria (just a handful of us) most passengers had joined in tenerife (a day or 2 before) there was no sailaway that night for us and we felt that we had joined a cruise halfway thru

I think it depends on when the most passengers join the ship...in our case that would have been tenerife....most passengers left the ship in tenerife at the end of their week and the cruise started all over again that night...it felt a little surreal tbh

tricky one this...cant really answer for sure, we once joined the island escape (a few years ago now) in gr canaria (just a handful of us) most passengers had joined in tenerife (a day or 2 before) there was no sailaway that night for us and we felt that we had joined a cruise halfway thru

I think it depends on when the most passengers join the ship...in our case that would have been tenerife....most passengers left the ship in tenerife at the end of their week and the cruise started all over again that night...it felt a little surreal tbh

I didn't really think about it until tonight. When we went on Red Sea Magic last year we were so tired from travelling that we missed the party and went to bed. As we are doing stay then cruise I was thinking we wouldn't be tired so could stay up for the party and then realised there might not be one. Oh well will just have to wait and see.

We went in to tenerife last year but are going on the Saturday from gran canaria this year so will let you know.

I do remember from last year that those in GC had their welcome show on the last night as the main pick up is tenerife.

We went in to tenerife last year but are going on the Saturday from gran canaria this year so will let you know.

I do remember from last year that those in GC had their welcome show on the last night as the main pick up is tenerife.

Thank you Eglebrech, I am sure we will have a great time regardless of whether the sail away is at the start or the end of our cruise. :D

Colourful Coasts on the Celebration can be a Friday or Saturday start. I have opted for the Saturday start however I can't work out whether there will be a sail away party on the Friday night so no party on the Saturday. If it is on the Friday there will be a sail away party on the last night of my cruise. Or will there be a sail away party on both the Friday and Saturday so there will be a party on the night I join and on my last night. Or do they have it on a Saturday so those starting on the Friday have to wait till the day after they join the cruise. :confused:

Hmm, we are on this one in six weeks, joining on Friday - I will be gutted if there is no sailaway party on that night - I just love the atmosphere and it gets your holiday off to a great start! Mind you, if there was one both nights - bonus!!!!!:D

We did this cruise in 2012 on the Majesty, and joined in Gran Canaria, no sail away party, you have to wait until the Tenerife sail away the following week. Also very quiet on the Tenerife day as most people have this as their joining port :)

I like your thinking dingadong however I think fruitfly is likely to be correct. I should imagine most will join on the Friday, we decided on the Saturday rather than having to use 6 days leave only had to use 5. Either way I am really looking forward to the cruise and sure I can have my own sail away party:cool: