Nohoch Kay Communication

disneycast

Hi all,

I am looking for some advice. I have tried to contact Nohoch Kay for a reservation on 1/31 but when I try to use their "contact us" service I keep getting an "error message PAGE 404 unavailable". Has anyone else encountered this? Is there another way to contact them? I tried the "live chat" option and that does not seem to be working either! My fiance is going fly fishing that day. We are on the only ship in port and I need someplace to spend the day! The fly fishing school recommended Nohoch Kay. Hope you can help!

Marie

Have you visited their facebook page? They don't have a regular website, and you have to book through one of the tour operators. I don't recall the name of the tour operator, but they are listed on their facebook page. It's a great spot - I've been a few times and it's my happy place!!!

Have you visited their facebook page? They don't have a regular website, and you have to book through one of the tour operators. I don't recall the name of the tour operator, but they are listed on their facebook page. It's a great spot - I've been a few times and it's my happy place!!!

Looked at the Facebook page but I don't think they use it! The last post was from August I think! Thanks for thinking of something though!

Marie

We have been there twice. Both times we booked through Island Marketing. When we were there the first time, a group showed up. The guys were doing a fly fishing school, and the ladies lounged out. I don't know which fly fishing school he is using, but one is conducted at Nohoch Kay.

We have been there twice. Both times we booked through Island Marketing. When we were there the first time, a group showed up. The guys were doing a fly fishing school, and the ladies lounged out. I don't know which fly fishing school he is using, but one is conducted at Nohoch Kay.

He is going through Western Caribbean Fly Fishing School and they recommended Nohoch Kay but alas there is no room for me! We are the only ship in port but they are booked. I am frustrated that, despite my attempts to contact them and ask about a waiting list, all I seem to get is a generic form email stating that there are no openings.

Any ideas? He would rather that I don't wander around alone in a strange port. I think of it as an adventure but that might not be a good thing!

Marie

Since you are a party of one, my suggestion would be to send a facebook message to Nohoch Kay and see if they can possibly squeeze one more in on the date you need. They do set a maximum capacity, but it's worth a shot. If that doesn't work, and it may not, I'd read through the other posts in the Costa Maya forum and see what appeals to you. I've only been to Nohoch Kay (I loved it so much I never wanted to go elsewhere!) but there are several other locations that get a lot of positive feedback. Best of luck to you - I'm sure you'll enjoy whatever you end up doing!