Next cruise certs, savings certs, wow sale obcs, help please?

I am so confused. Can anyone help me?

I have next cruise cert and there is a savings certificate for my sailing. There is also the wow sale going on, and I will be platinum. So am I correct in assuming that I will get

$100 off next cruise amount

$125 savings cert (balcony)

$100 off platinum balcony discount

$100 obc from my next cruise cert

$100 obc from the wow sale

I have next cruise cert and there is a savings certificate for my sailing. There is also the wow sale going on, and I will be platinum. So am I correct in assuming that I will get

You will only get $100 OBC from Next Cruise and $125 off from Savings Certificate. WOW cannot be combined with NC. The $100 you paid for the NC goes towards your cruise deposit.

When converting a NC to a specific cruise you can only combine either a C&A Balcony Discount or a C&A Savings Certificate with your OBC. You can not have both.

If only!:rolleyes: It could get to the point where you could cruise for free!;)

You can't double the OBC; NC and WOW, one or the other. if you are planning more than one cruise in the near future, you can save your NC for when you want to book when a WOW may not be going on.

You can't double a savings certificate and C & A Balcony discount, one or the other. But I have used my C & A on one cabin, and a savings cert for the other (if you need two cabins) by booking one person entitled to that benefit in each cabin (regardless of where they will actually sleep.)

The good news is you CAN get the OBC for NC and use either the savings cert or C & A at the same time (and it makes sense to use the biggest one!)

Good luck, and sorry it's not better news:(

Ed: I see you say you WILL be platinum...if that won't happen till AFTER the cruise you are booking, you also can't get the Platinum C & A coupons or discounts till AFTER that cruise (but there should be a savings cert for that sailing for GOLD, but it may be less $)

Edited by Familygoboston

Thanks for the info. One more question

:) my travel mate is looking at Costco travel and says they are offering obc for our sailing. Will we be able to combine those with the above? I know on Dcl, TA obc are stackable with the cruise line obc

Yes, you can normally combine travel agent OBC with the Royal benefits mentioned above.

Edited by clarea

When I looked at the fine print on the current WOW promotion, it says:

"Offer is not combinable with any other offer or promotion, including, but not limited to, Interline, Travel Agent, Travel Agent Friends and Family, Going, Going, Gone Sale, Net Rates, Crown & Anchor Discounts, Shareholder Benefits or Next Cruise offers, promotions, or benefits"

Does this mean that if you transfer the reservation to a TA, you would lose it if the TA also offers you OBC?

When I looked at the fine print on the current WOW promotion, it says:

"Offer is not combinable with any other offer or promotion, including, but not limited to, Interline, Travel Agent, Travel Agent Friends and Family, Going, Going, Gone Sale, Net Rates, Crown & Anchor Discounts, Shareholder Benefits or Next Cruise offers, promotions, or benefits"

Does this mean that if you transfer the reservation to a TA, you would lose it if the TA also offers you OBC?

No, the "travel agent" in the terms above refers to travel agent cruise fare rates, not travel agent OBC. You should be OK combining the WOW OBC with most travel agent OBC.