Booked PR cabin - which is better?

Hey, I need to get an opinion on this.

Ultimately, I would like to get cabins that are across the altrium so that we can see each other through the window and "enjoy" the parades together.

Which Promenade cabins would be better? I need two cabins. (This is on the MOS). Currently, these are my two choices:

#6259 and #6559 (this will be interconnecting with strangers)

#7253 and #7255 (these are non-interconnecting but are side by side)

There's so little availability left and the sailing is for Nov13. Not too sure if better cabins will open up.

Any help on this would be appreciated for this first-time cruiser.

Hi Trinity,

We had a PR cabin on the NOS in January and we loved it.

If I were you I would pick the cabins on deck 7 for the following reasons:

1. They are not connecting with strangers (you can hear people next door in these rooms)

2. They are closer to the centre of the Promenade so you will have a better view of parades etc.

3. They are not right above the Promenade so if you are above a bar you will not hear it.

Hope this helps- have a great cruise!

Cheers,

Hey there...

My sister had cabin 6259 on the mariner when we sailed and it was great ( i was just down the hall also in a PR) -- the view of the parade was excellent and she was right near the stairs for those quick runs to the Promenade cafe for cookies and late nite pizza !! Also you are not far at all from where you can crossover to the other side so the walk across would not be that bad !! No noise from the connecting room ( which i was surprised they didnt just give me ) and although we were right above the wig & gavel never heard any noise ... but i wil say we were probably some of the last folks back toour cabins at nite

Archived