Cayman Eco Adventures

momof1son

• 1 month later...

Did you book with them?

I was booked with Stingray Sailings but the Captain is out of the country the week we booked so they asked if they could switch me to their sister company which is Cayman Eco Adventures.

Trip Advisor had good reviews so we figured we'd go with it! :)

We aren't going till July. When is your cruise?

I am booked with them for our end of March cruise. As you said, very well reviewed on tripadvisor, and I found them using the search function on this forum, and not sure why search function is no longer operating. Comments were very positive. Our group includes four adults and two children and I will report back when I return.

I am booked with them for our end of March cruise. As you said, very well reviewed on tripadvisor, and I found them using the search function on this forum, and not sure why search function is no longer operating. Comments were very positive. Our group includes four adults and two children and I will report back when I return.

Thanks!!! I look forward to hearing your report. :) Have a great time. I'm so jealous...I have to wait till July. ;) LOL

I've booked them for our mid March cruise. Kat was great to deal with, quick replies and good trip advisor reviews. I also looked at Stingray Sailings, their customer service and reviews were also equally good but the catamaran trip wasn't important to us. Deciding factor was the falling CAD$ so we saved some $ using Cayman Eco Adventures.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

We went with Cayman Eco in May. Had a wonderful time. Boat was not crowded. 11 including captain and crew. When we pulled up to the sandbar the stingrays acted as if they knew the crew because they all come over to where we were even before they broke out the fish. Once our time was over there we took a short ride out to the reef where we were able to snorkel for a good bit. After that we went over to starfish point which was our 4 year olds favorite spot. Very relaxed and shallow. We were able to hold several starfish. Our daughter was very excited about that stop. We will be going back to Grand Cayman in July 2015 and will be going on the tour with Cayman Eco Tours again.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We went with Cayman Eco in May. Had a wonderful time. Boat was not crowded. 11 including captain and crew. When we pulled up to the sandbar the stingrays acted as if they knew the crew because they all come over to where we were even before they broke out the fish. Once our time was over there we took a short ride out to the reef where we were able to snorkel for a good bit. After that we went over to starfish point which was our 4 year olds favorite spot. Very relaxed and shallow. We were able to hold several starfish. Our daughter was very excited about that stop. We will be going back to Grand Cayman in July 2015 and will be going on the tour with Cayman Eco Tours again.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for an updated review!!

Can anyone give a comparison with Acquarius tours? We are currently booked with them, but thought Cayman Eco adventures looks good, too. The only difference I see is that Acquarius takes photos and gives you the link to them for free. But that's not too important if Cayman Eco is a better tour for some reason.