Fttf.....?

ariannas1nana

I have read that they sometimes open up more blocks. Perhaps you may want to check again when you get closer to your cruise date (or maybe check every few days or weeks). Last year, we purchased FTTF about 1 month before we sailed. For our upcoming August cruise (which we booked this past October), I just had a "feeling" so I went ahead and purchased a FTTF. We must have got one of the last ones because when I went to check for a friend (not even 10 minutes later), it had sold out.

I purchased the day I booked back in October. Said there were only 4 slots open then. But someone on my roll call posted that they just purchased theirs.

So I'd keep looking, especially right around final payment time.

I have read that they sometimes open up more blocks. Perhaps you may want to check again when you get closer to your cruise date (or maybe check every few days or weeks). Last year, we purchased FTTF about 1 month before we sailed. For our upcoming August cruise (which we booked this past October), I just had a "feeling" so I went ahead and purchased a FTTF. We must have got one of the last ones because when I went to check for a friend (not even 10 minutes later), it had sold out.

We will be getting off the Norwegian Jewel & then boarding Carnival Sunshine....more FTTF slots opened up but trying to decide if it will be worth it for us. We will probably stay on the Jewel until they kick us off to waste some time but I am sure it will still be too early to board the Sunshine. If we are already there waiting though & are some of the first ones there would we even need it to get on the ship faster? We aren't worried about being the first ones off tendering in Grand Cayman since we don't have plans for that port. Any ideas?

Thank you!!

We booked in October 2013 for our July 2014 cruise and bought FTTF then. There were 9 left at that time. Then we booked one more cabin last week for same cruise but FTTF was sold out. Checked every day or so since then, and 4 more became available today so I bought one. I'd say check everyday; you'll never know when more will open up!