Pharmacy Questions - What pharmaceuticals are o.k.

Poppet1964

I'd like to take advantage of the lower prices and no need for prescriptions in Belize. I'm also going to Roatan, Costa Maya and Cozumel, what other stops have the same advantages?

I'm not looking to get into trouble, and understand there's some risk in terms of quality, so I don't really need any lectures please.

What I'm looking for are things like Retin-A and antibiotics to have on hand.

Does anyone have examples of what's available in a pharmacy in Belize for purchase without a prescription? I've seen some photos on threads, but they're very hard to read.

thanks for any info, I've never been to the Western Caribbean!

I bought Retin-A in Cozumel. I don't know the name of the pier we came in on. We were on an NCL ship, it came into the pier where you have to cross over the road into a two-level shopping area. On the main road that runs in front of the water, on the water side, maybe a block from the shopping area, is a pharmacy. I bought some in there. Also, if you keep walking further, there is a Wal-mart type store on the opposite side of the street. Its name starts with as M, Mega maybe? There is a pharmacy in there too. I bought in there also. I was happy with the purchases, no problems.

I hope this is helpful.