FOS-Family table for 15 possible with MTD??

Trahlyta

My husband and I will be on the Freedom of the Seas this fall with our four children, their spouses and five grandchildren age 8 and under. I signed us up for My Time Dining so we can all get together at least once a day - but is it possible to get a 15 top table?

The last time we were on Freedom, we sat near a table that was that large...so I would say it is possible. We always tried to get our order in before our waiter started on that large table!! We cruised for many years with my husband's whole family and most of the time we were able to get a table for 16 back in those days. We also split up as well. But if you want that large table.....let them know well in advance and they can probably do it for you.

My husband and I will be on the Freedom of the Seas this fall with our four children, their spouses and five grandchildren age 8 and under. I signed us up for My Time Dining so we can all get together at least once a day - but is it possible to get a 15 top table?

If you are wanting to make reservations before the cruise, you will only be able to book 10 people at a time, or 1 table of 8 and 1 table of 7, call RCCL at 800-398-9819 to assist you.

Be aware that large tables over 8 people on many of the ships can be located far away from the center of the MDR. Contact RCCL as soon as possible. Once you get on the ship that day go to the MDR and check out the seating arrangements they have made for you.