Mr. Sanchos questions

jmoak

Thinking about booking Sanchos AI on our upcoming May cruise and would like to have a couple of things clarified from anyone who can help.

I've read there is a buffet in some posts. Is this the only food that is available? Or can you order from menu as well?

Assuming you can order from a menu is it unlimited? Could I order a couple of entree dishes throughout the day?

Do they have snorkeling equipment available for free or rental?

How do most people tip? Give a couple of bucks to each waiter throughout the day?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Jason

We enjoyed Mr. Sanchos. We order off the menu and ate off the buffet. It was unlimited. It was a nice place and we will be returning next week. We did tip because we had great service.

Could you tell me please - IF you do the AI, but have kids who want to do the water park blow ups, can you see them from AI side? From what I've seen / read it appears that those things are more on the pay side. Thanks

You can eat off the buffet and order off the menu. You will have the same waiter the whole time so no need to tip after every dish or drink. We always tip at the end, and yes the water attractions are within 50 yards of where you will be sitting. You will have a blast, I believe the snorkeling gear is $5

We are planning on doing the all inclusive. Did anyone use the lockers? I assume there are locks.....what type? Also I read somewhere that the towels are NOT included in the all inclusive. What was the fee for a towel? Thanks

Order off the menu, go up to the buffet, it is a great deal for the day. We went to Mr Santos last December just before Christmas and looking forward to going back there.

Food was good, not great but with so much food available on the cruise I wasn't interested in eating a lot anyway.

It was not busy when we were there and actually had two waiters taking good care of us. Never had to ask for a beer refill, one of the two waiters who always drop on off for us even before we finished the one we were drinking.

Very happy with the service, we ended up tipping them both waiters very well.

Gary