3 liter bottles of jack daniels

prestem

I have a friend who is getting married in May and has a bachelor party in April. I know that they have sold the 3 liter bottles of jack daniels in the past of several cruises, and would like to know if they still do. I am not going on a cruise any time in the next couple of months but have a friend who might be able to pick one up for me, as they are on one right now. if not I am in the Dallas area of Texas and am willing to travel if anyone has one that the brought back and did not get to yet ;) thanks so much for the help!

Prestem

I do plan on getting a hold of the in the morning but it does show on their site that they are sold out and for the past 3 weeks that I have been looking to find this bottle.....they have been sold out =/

Yes, I have defiantly checked everywhere. you can not buy them in America. I was hoping that someone on here would have some insight of what they have on the boat in particular Carnival Magic. I wish I could get someone to pick me up a bottle and pay them for it upon getting it.

Prestem

Thank you so much for the link. However I will nonpayment that much when they are 70 dollars on the ship tax tittle license on that is $250! You did well though my friend, but still in the hunt for one here of on a ship of some sort. And if anyone is willing to pick it up that would be even better I will even paya "handling" fed to get it to me. I will meet in Texas and pay for the bottle plus your troubles, not that you will have any.